johansson ~ s

~tattoos ~
i honesty love this one

•••

Scarlett and i have been dating for almost a year now and i honestly couldn't be happier. We get along so well have so much in common and it's just so easy to be with her no matter what we do.

It's no secret that Scarlett has tattoos i mean at this point she's practically known for her back ones and her signature 'over the shoulder look' pose. What some people may not know is that she has a few hidden ones that only i know about.

Seeing as she's gotten them whilst we've been together and they're, well they're in places that you don't see wearing any old fit.

I also have tattoos, i have more than Scarlett i absolutely love them and plan on covering both my arms as well as back and ribs/chest areas. I've currently got almost one completely full patch work sleeve with my other arm being just under half full. I have a few big pieces on my back and a few scattered over both ribs.

Scarlett and i love each other's tattoos and always get excited when the other gets a new one. We either go to the appointments together or we'll send the other a photo right after.

Almost always after one of us gets a new one we end up having sex that night. I know that may sound weird but here's why.

We both love tracing the others tattoos usually it's just innocent while we're watching a movie or cuddling. One of us (usually Scarlett) will start lightly tracing the others tattoos with their fingers in a relaxing way. However on those not so occasional times it'll escalate... i'm talking full on innocent light finger tracing but we'll end up tracing each other's tattoos with our tongues and let's just say we have a few in not so innocent places.

This brings us today, i'm honestly on top of the world, couldn't be happier, loving life, why? Well you see today i did something i don't think i have ever done before. I got a new tattoo without telling Scarlett, this is quite strange considering we like helping the other pick placement and design. But here i am on my way home with my fresh ink, i ended up getting two at once one on my almost complete arm and the other... well let's just say it's not on my arm ;)

When i arrive home Scarlett's cars out the front meaning she's already home 'yes i'll be able to show her right now' i thought. I pulled up, parking the car and made my way inside.

As i stepped in i heard faint noises from the tv in the living room, "honey, i'm home" I called out to Scarlett. I heard the tv shut off and then the light taps of her feet as she made her way to greet me.

I took my shoes off and threw my bag and keys on the console by the door as she got to me pulling me into a tight hug.

"hi baby" Scarlett whispered in my ear with that oh so sexy raspy voice.

"how was your day?" I questioned pulling away to give her a soft kiss on her lips before leading her to the kitchen.

"it was good, only had a few shots to do. oh i saw Flo too she says hi" She told me following me into the kitchen holding my hand.

"that's good, i'll have to send her a text it's been so long since we've spoken" I walked over to the fridge grabbing the water jug out and filling up a cup while Scarlett just watched me.