johansson ~ s

~ phone sex ~

Scarlett was currently away filming her new movie so i was stuck home alone with absolutely nothing to do. Okay well i still had work to go to but still on my days off and at night i was so bored and lonely.

She had been gone for just over a month now and it was only the beginning. She didn't know how long the whole thing would take but she promised to come back at the two months mark for a small reunion.

We had been texting and talking as much as possible but with her constantly shooting scenes all the time it was hard. We facetime a lot at night and usually ended up falling asleep on the phone together.

Today was so boring i didn't have work so i was just at home trying to keep myself busy, i had had a few conversations with Scarlett throughout the day but not a lot. She's the main character in this movie so she's in pretty much every scene.

I ended up cleaning the house to keep myself occupied, i don't actually mind cleaning and when i put music on i really get into it.

It also didn't help that i woke up this morning feeling extremely horny and had to take my mind off that all day. I can never really sort myself out without Scarlett anymore, in a way she's ruined me even for myself.

It was now coming up to dinner time and i was just sitting in the living room rewatching Friends. The show gives me comfort and always puts a smile on my face.

Out of nowhere my phone rings, i grab it off the coffee table my face lighting up when i saw the contact name : scar 🤍 i picked it up immediately and put it on speaker.

"hi babe!" I shouted excitedly.

"hi baby, how are you?" Scarlett asked just as excited.

"good, but i miss you" I pouted even though she couldn't see.

"i know baby, i miss you too. what did you get up to today?" She tried changing the topic so we wouldn't get too sad about being apart.

"um i cleaned" I admitted to which she chuckled.

"are you horny baby?" Scarlett blatantly asked and i blushed thankful she couldn't see me.

"w-what? no" I lied my voice getting higher as i did giving away my lie easily.

"you sure cause you usually only clean when you're horny" Scarlett said continuing to laugh.

"wha- no i clean, i totally clean what are you tal- okay fine yes i'm horny. and you've ruined me i can't even sort myself out" I huffed throwing myself further into the sofa as i heard her laughter growing, "this isn't funny Scarlett, it's painful"

"okay i'm sorry baby, no it's not funny. want me to help you out?" She asked and i was confused as to how.

"how? are you gonna get on a plane and come here now just to make me cum?" Scarlett laughed at my suggestion.

"trust me baby if i could i totally would and i wouldn't leave till you were all cummed out but no i can't. where are you right now?"

"in the living room watching friends why?" I asked confused as to where this was going.

"go up to our room and get settled on the bed, also we're switching to facetime" She said as i saw her face pop up on the screen. I jumped up heading up to the room now looking at her beautiful face smiling back at me, "hi baby" She cooed giving me a little wave which i returned.

"hi! okay i'm on the bed, now what?" I plopped onto the bed moving up to the bed head as i watched her do the same thing in her hotel room.

"what are you wearing?" She asked trying to look at my outfit. l look down to what i was wearing before meeting her gaze again.