romanoff ~ s

~ briefing room ~
requested : @jokertgkk
i'm loving the bottom nat
thank you all sooo much for 30k readers!! 🥺 i can't believe that, i didn't even think 100 people would read my stories. you guys are amazing i love you all so much xxx

•••

I was currently walking around the compound trying to find my girlfriend. It was getting to the point where i was about to call a search party or at least call her. I dialled her number waiting for her angelic voice to come through my speaker.

"hello?" Nat answered sweetly and i smiled hearing her voice.

"hi baby" I cooed back continuing to walk but slowing down a little.

"oh hi!" Natasha exclaimed and i chuckled at her excitement.

"where are you? i've been looking for you" I immediately asked wanting to find her already.

"i'm in the briefing room, Fury said there's a meeting happening soon so i came early" She replied innocently and my heart melted at her adorableness.

"okay baby, mind if i join you?" I changed directions heading towards the briefing room as i heard Natasha hum.

"hmm nope not at all!" She squealed out and i giggled along with her as i hurried my pace trying to get to her faster.

"see you in a minute" I replied before hanging up starting to speed walk to the briefing room. When i arrived i swing the door open seeing Natasha sat at the head of the table scrolling through her phone.

She was in the cutest little sundress, mustn't been an important meeting if she's just wearing that. It's white with little red dots, it has thin straps that tie up on her shoulders, i'm not sure how long it is on accord of the table.

"hi baby" I finally spoke causing Natasha's head to shoot up.

"hi Y/n/n!" I smiled walking over to her sitting down to the right of her. "why were you looking for me?" She questioned putting her phone down and turning to me slightly. I felt her bare legs hit mine slightly at the movement.

"just wanted to see your pretty face" I reached out tucking a strand of her soft red hair behind her ear before i lightly stroked her cheek. Her cheeks starts turning red at my comment causing my smile to widened. "so what's this meeting about? and why wasn't i invited?"

Natasha shrugged pursing her lips. "umm i don't know, i think it might just be the originals 6 avengers" She answered and i nodded slightly.

"wow, but i'm an avenger now" I argued and she giggled at my whining.

"i know, hey i would totally want you here too babe but i don't make the rules. if it makes you feel any better Wanda's not invited either" Natasha sympathised and i nodded smiling at her.

"that does actually, yes thank you baby" Natasha beamed at my response lunging forward to connect our lips in a passionate kiss. I gripped Natasha's hair tightly keeping her head where it was as i shoved my tongue down her throat.

"you know what would make me feel better baby?" I husked against Natasha's lips as she whimpered at the lost of contact but shook her head nonetheless. "making you cum" I whispered bluntly causing Natasha to gasp and pull away.

"but we're in the briefing room" She spoke out of breath already and i hummed leaning forward to attach my lips to her neck.

"mmm so, you look adorable in this little dress princess, i just wanna eat you up" I mutter against her skin moving my hand down her body to her thigh. Natasha whimpered as i slowly move my hand up her thigh.