johansson ~ s

~ trailer part two ~
alright here it is, i'm pretty proud of this one

•••

It had been two hours since Scarlett left, i'm still laying on the bed with my hands tied. I've just been staring at the ceiling thinking about Scarlett. If i'm being honest i was imagining what she was going to do to me when she gets back.

I imagine her hands touching every inch of my body while she pounds into me with her strap completely filling me up. These thoughts were not helping the ache between my legs, i could feel that there was already a wet spot forming under me from just my imagination.

I was broken from my thoughts when the trailer door swung open. "Scarlett?" I called out as i couldn't see who it actually was.

"that's not my name, slut" Scarlett husked as she entered the back room coming into view.

"i'm sorry mummy" I whispered but load enough so she could hear as she sent me a sweet smile before she began undressing. I watched mesmerised by her movements as she pealed the black widow suit off before putting the strap back on.

"i see you waited for mummy, good girl baby. i also see that you've made a little bit of a mess" Scarlett smirked looking down between me legs as she crawled up the bed.

I went to close my legs but before i could Scarlett grabbed them spreading them even more. "ah ah, thought you were a good girl" I nodded looking down at her as she settled between my legs. "why all the mess baby?" I swallow thickly squirming slightly before i answered.

"i-i was thinking about you mummy" I spoke meekly causing her smirk to grow.

"is that so" I gave her a small nod as she snickered moving her hands up my thighs causing goosebumps to erupt under her fingers. "don't worry baby, you've been a good girl i promise i'll let you cum"

Scarletts hands trailed further up my body over my abdomen towards my breasts. She massaged my mounds firmly causing me to moan softly. "when i watched those videos, all i wanted was to be touching your perfect body" She pinched my nipples feeling them harden as i cried out.

"i wanted to play with your incredible boobs, i wanted to pinch these little nipples" She continued her movements looking from my breasts to meet me eyes every so often. "but i mostly wanted to play with your pretty little pussy" One of her hands trailed back down my body her fingers running through my wet folds.

"always so wet for mummy" She lowered herself so her face was just above my face. "what do you want baby?" She whispered kissing along my jawline as she lazily rubbed my clit.

"i-i want -oh god- i w-want mummy's c-cock" I moaned out feeling the coil in my belly start to tighten even at this little touch. I heard Scarlett hum as she continued kissing down my neck.

"you'll get mummy's cock don't worry baby, but first..." She smirked sucking hard on my sweet spot pulling a loud moan from me, "...mummy's gonna have some fun" I bit my lip nodding as she came back up to look down at me. "my pretty little baby" She cooed caressing my cheek with her free hand. "cum whenever you want princess"

With that Scarlett lowered herself more until she was hovering above my core. I looked down at her meeting her gaze as she gave me a wink before diving into my dripping cunt.

She kitten licked my folds agonisingly slow but still managing to cause my back to arch and fists to clench shut. She moved her tongue all through my folds purposely avoiding my clit driving me crazy. "p-please mummy. i-i need you. i've b-been a good girl" I begged looking down as she met my gaze again coming up momentarily.