johansson ~ f

~ laundry ~
very suggestive

•••

Scarlett and i have been married for almost two years now, we've been living together for about four years so we don't have many secrets between each other.

One thing Scarlett knows and isn't a big fan of about me is that i'm horrible at doing laundry. I avoid it at all costs, it's not like i don't like house work oh no i love other kinds of cleaning it's just laundry frustrates me.

I know you gotta sort them into different colours and some times even fabrics so you end up having to do so many loads like i just feel it's so unnecessary. For the past two years Scarlett has been doing all the laundry for us while i have my own set cleaning chore i always do. It's worked out great up until today when i had a dilemma.

I had just gotten out of the shower and went over to the closet to get some comfy clothes as i was staying home today. Scarlett was already out filming her new movie so it was gonna just be me all day.

Once i got into the closet i grabbed a pair of undies and a bra, matching of course. When i went to get some shorts and a crop top though i noticed there weren't any. I looked for a tank top, nothing, some sweats, nope, baggy tee, nah.

Okay what i've got no clothes left and neither does Scarlett well not clothes i can wear around the house. I'm not about to walk around in a ball gown all day, no sir. I huffed putting my bra and undies on and throwing my towel in the bathroom to hang up later as i made my way to the laundry room.

Long behold there were two full overflowing hampers of dirty clothes. Scarlett must've have had time to do laundry this week or maybe even last week.

Alright that's okay i can do this, she has been a little stressed lately so i'll help her out by doing it for her. I poured all the clothes onto the floor and started sorting them into colours.

~ Scarlett's pov ~

I managed to get off work early today, i wasn't feeling great as i've been kinda stressed out so they let me go home early, they had scenes to shoot without me so it was okay. I knew Y/n would be home today as it's her house cleaning day.

I'm also suppose to do laundry today and i may have missed last week cause i was so stressed. I hope Y/n doesn't kill me for that.

I walked through the front door placing my stuff on the console near it calling out for Y/n. "Y/n? honey? are you home?" No response that's odd she usually greets me at the door.

I made my way to our room seeing the ensuite light on but when i opened the door there was just a towel on the floor. I hung the towel up to dry before making my way back down stairs. "Y/n, where are you?" Still nothing, i went to the kitchen, not there, living room, nope, hmm. I went to check outside but when i went to open the door it was locked so obviously not out there.

There was one place left but why would she be in the laundry room? Nonetheless i went there next and what i was met with was definitely a sight that's for sure.

Sitting on the floor was my wife half naked trying to sort clothes. "Y/n?" She turned her head to look at me her face lighting up when she saw me.

Y/n jumped up pulling me into a tight hug, "Scar you're home!" She shouted excitedly.

"i am and i have a couple questions" I chuckled removing myself from her hold as she just smiled wider at me, "yes?"

~ your pov ~

I stood back waiting for Scarlett to ask her questions, i was also wondering why she was home this early but i'll ask her that later. "firstly why are you doing laundry and secondly why are you half naked? oh and how do i get you to be naked naked?" She asked biting her lip smirking at the last one. I had completely forgotten i wasn't wearing any clothes and looked down at my half naked body before meeting her gaze.

"well it's funny actually they both have the same answer. i had no clothes left so i came down to do some laundry, hence, laundry. and uh the last question umm" I fake thought about it as i moved closer to her wrapping my arms around her neck as she put hers on my hips. "all you gotta do it ask and they're gone mummy" I whispered against her lips

I heard Scarlett's breath hitch before she connected our lips in a passionate kiss. I moaned into the kiss as she moved her hands down to my ass and then the back of my thighs to lift me up. She walked us over to the counter placing me on top moving her hands back to my hips.

Scarlett's tongue was swirling around my mouth as she moved her hands higher to grope my boobs over my lacy bra.

I continued to moan into the kiss as she pulled away to trail kisses down my neck, sucking and licking all over the soft skin. "Scarle- oh fuck - Scarlett, we do really need to do laundry" I breathed out feeling very overwhelmed, she came back up with a small pout.

"but i wanna do you" I giggled at her rebuttal.

"if i promise to let you do whatever you want to me, will you help me with the laundry first?" She thought about it looking me up and down tracing her fingers over my stomach.

"fine, but i hope you're prepared to not walk for a couple of days because i've been stressed and you're so sexy standing here doing laundry" I shook my head giving her a quick kiss before pushing her away so i could hop down.

Scarlett helped me sort the rest of the clothes and we had finally put the first load on. She was staring at either my ass or boobs the whole time but i was still happy she agreed to help.

She said we got it done quicker together that she did alone so that was good. "you know i think you should do all the house work wearing this" Scarlett husked as we walked into the living room,

"oh yeah you think? i'm not sure if i'd get much done if i did" I replied sitting on the sofa.

"why do say that?" Scarlett sat next to me putting her arm over the back of the sofa and bringing her hand down to scratch my scalp.

"because you'd just wanna fuck me all day long, so nothing would get done" She chuckle at my reasoning,

"that is true, it's taking a lot of will power not to just grab you right now and fuck you senseless" My breath hitched at her words while i looked away blushing causing her to laugh more.

"after the laundry mummy" I whispered looking at her innocently, she shook her head grabbing my jaw pulling me into her,

"oh baby don't tempt me, the machine takes 40 minutes each time, that's plenty of time to ruin you" I was speechless feeling a pool of arousal go straight to my core. She chuckled kissing me lightly before letting go, "but no we'll wait" I whimpered at the lose of her touch.

~ time skip ~

We had done a total of three loads of washing and we were just hanging out the last load. Luckily where our clothes line is it's covered so no one could see my lack of clothes.

"It's a really nice day, why don't we make some lunch and sit outside?" I suggested as i hung up a tee shirt, Scarlett was hanging up a pair of shorts before she responded.

"that sounds amazing baby, and then maybe i can fuck you outside" She said grabbing my hips tightly as i blushed at her words, "i love it when you get all flustered" She kissed my neck before going back to hanging the rest of the washing up.

We did end up having lunch outside and spending the rest of the day just chatting and enjoying the nice weather.

•••

part 2?