romanoff ~ s

~ cock warmer ~
think we all know what this is about 😂 it's also quite long.
6k readers! insane you guys! thank you so much!

•••

~ nat's pov ~

I was currently in my office at the compound working on a bunch of mission reports. I had been in here all day and even before then pretty much all week.

I felt bad not being able to spend time with Y/n but i needed to get this stuff done. Once i have i'll give her all the attention she deserves.

Y/n and i have been dating for almost a year now, 11 months to be exact. It's been amazing, she's amazing, she became a S.H.I.E.L.D agent 3 years ago and we quickly became close.

She joined the avengers 2 and a half years into her being at S.H.I.E.L.D, we had been dating for 5 months. We moved into my room together after 7 months of dating cause mine was bigger as she hadn't gotten her avengers room yet.

One thing i love doing is wearing a strap under my clothes on any given day, purely to surprise her. I love coming up behind her and rubbing against her ass hearing her breath hitch. Or pulling her to sit on my lap on the couches letting her feel it. I even like just grabbing her hand and placing it on my crouch so she knows i'm packing. She always gets all flustered and blushes it's honestly the cutest thing ever.

I mean how can i not i love fucking her which is all the time cause she's so gorgeous and incredibly sexy. We use to fuck all the time anywhere and everywhere we could, we've almost gotten caught on several occasions by the team. However since we've been having a lot of missions recently we haven't been able to, unfortunately and i'm always super horny.

So back to the present, oh right yes, i'm in my office filling out forms. I had put a strap on on today because i was hoping to finish this paper work early and go back to Y/n with her hopefully in the mood for some spicy time.

I was 2pm currently i hadn't even eaten lunch yet but i didn't care i needed to focus. I was about to finish one report when my phone buzzed.

I groaned looking over at the screen seeing Y/n's name pop up saying i had received a snapchat from her. Curiously i opened my phone going to snapchat seeing the little red box before clicking on it.

When i saw the photo my eyes popped out of my head as my mouth opened wide. There was my girlfriend completely naked in front of our full length mirror. She was knelt on the floor with her legs spread giving me a perfect view of her pretty little pussy. She had her free hand grabbing her boob as she was biting her lip looking directly into the camera. There was a caption on the photos that said : i miss you mummy. please come play with me 🥺 I groaned to myself feeling extremely turned on. Let me tell you if this cock was real it would be as hard as a fucking rock right now.

I smirked wanting to play with her, i mean why not she did start it. After screen shotting the photo because well who could blame me i'll save it for later.

I double tapped her name to reply quickly placing my phone on my desk and unbuttoning my pants. I pulled them down over my ass letting the fake cock spring free kinda wishing it was real as i stroked it a few times.

I grabbed my phone again holding it with one hand as i had the other wrapped about the base of the cock. I took a photo of the cock in my hand writing a caption : i miss you too baby. i'll come play with you soon 😏 i sent it to her straight away before getting back to my reports. I didn't bother pulling my pants back up even if someone came into my office my desk covered it.

It had been probably 15 minutes since i sent me reply to Y/n and she never replied to it. I was a little confused as i was expecting something even if it was her adorable little pout.