johansson ~ s

~ black widow part two ~
part 1 is the johansson fluff one shot before this

•••

We were holding out breath while i tugged lightly on the zip hoping and praying it would unzip. Scarlett really didn't want to have to go to wardrobe and get them to take it off. I mean neither did i, i didn't want anyone else being able to see what was under this suit.

Anyways back to the zip i tugged as it slowly unzipped, it was a bit catchy but it kept going with my slow pace until it came to the end at her lower abdomen. I was still holding the top so it hadn't opened yet, Scarlett and i looked at each other with so much happiness.

This zip had been frustrating us for the past 20 minutes and we finally unzipped it. I dropped both the zip and the top of the suit to pull her into a passionate kiss.

I immediately deepened it shoving my tongue into her mouth hers entered mine as they both swirled them around.

We both moaned into the kiss, my hands were on her hips until i moved them up her now exposed body, the suit had opened once i let go. I slid my hands into the suit gripping her tightly as i blindly lead her to the double bed in the back of the trailer.

We reached the bed and before i could push her down i pulled away looking down at the opened suit. "you know, you do look incredibly sexy in this suit but i think you still look sexier in nothing at all" I moved my hands to her shoulders pushing the material back and helping her pull her arms out before pulling it down over her perfect ass and legs.

Scarlett kicked it off looking at me innocently, "is this what you wanted" She husked biting her lip.

I just nodded gripping her hips again before i threw her onto the bed, Scarlett let out a squeal in surprise. I chuckled as she propped herself up on her elbows to watch me as i took my clothes off.

"wait!" Scarlett suddenly shouted, i was halfway through taking my jeans off, "go make sure the door is locked" I chuckled at her before removing my jeans fully and going to check the door.

Once i knew it was locked i went back to the room to find Scarlett completely naked, she had removed her last piece of clothing. I could see her already wet folds glistening in the dimly lit trailer. "was watching my struggle to take your suit off turning you on?" I mocked crawling up to her.

"shut up" Scarlett grabbed my face pulling me into a rough kiss, our tongues swirling around each other's mouths. I had one of my hands on her throat applying a little pressure causing her to moan into my mouth. She pulled away for air as i moved to kiss over her jawline and down her neck.

Scarlett had her hands tangled in my hair tugging lightly as i sucked her soft skin biting a few times to form bruises.
"n-no you c-can't give me hickeys" She breathed out and i came up meeting her gaze.

"oops too late" I smirked cheekily looking down and the few bruises forming. She rolled her eyes as she pulled me back down connecting our lips.

"you're so annoying" She husked against my lips.

"oh am i? what about when i..." I whispered back before moving my hand down her body as i began lazily rubbing her clit.

"oh f-fuck, o-okay i i take it back. i love it was you mark me" I grinned against her skin.

"that's right baby, how about i mark you in places only i see hm?" I husked moving down to kiss her chest.

"oh god, mmmm yes p-please" She begged trying to push me down further.

"patience baby" She huffed throwing her head back as i started attacking her breasts, sucking and licking the soft skin, flicking her nipples with my tongue and biting down on them before pulling away with a pop.

I continued down her body leaving a trail of red and purple marks. Once i reached her core i looked up to see her looking down at me with blown out eyes, her chest was heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

I sent her a smirk before beginning to kiss her inner thighs going from one to the other completely missing her core.

Scarlett whined getting needier and needier, i sucked and bit her skin leaving more red and purple marks. "p-please, please fuck me i - ugh - i need you" She begged desperately.

"what's the magic word" I teased loving every moment of this, she huffed before replying.

"uh mummy, please i need your fingers mummy" I grinned at her words moving two fingers down to her entrance.

"this what you want baby?" I moved them around collecting her juice.

"ugh y-yes please mummy" I inserted my fingers starting at a slow pace while attaching my mouth to her clit. Scarlett threw her head back as she gripped my hair tighter keeping me in place.

I had sped up a little bit i still wanted to play with her so it wasn't fast enough to bring her over the edge. I was sucking on her clit which caused her to scream out in pleasure.

I'm not sure how thick these trailer walls are but oh well. "faster, please" Scarlett begged, i moved my free hand up to grope her breasts before i sped up, pounding into her at a fast pace.

A string of moans left her mouth as her back arched off the bed, i pinched her nipple while biting down on her clit causing Scarlett to go crazy.

"oh fuck Y/n, i'm - oh god - i'm gonna cum, i'm gonna fucking cum" Scarlett screamed gripping the bed sheets under her tighter turning her knuckles white.

I curled my fingers one more time while flickering her clit as she came with another loud scream of my name. "Y/n!! oh god" I slowed my pace down letting her ride out her high as i came up to look at her blissed out state, she was panting heavily and could barely keep her eyes open.

I removed my fingers bringing them up to my mouth licking them clean moaning at the taste. Scarlett watched through lidded eyes as i took them out and shoved them in her mouth.

The combination of her cum and my spit causing her to moan closing her eyes fully. "god you're so hot" I husked admiring her, she opened her eyes smirking up at me as i removed my fingers.

"i love you, thanks for helping me" Scarlett rasped, her voice still a little hoarse from all the scream. She wrapped her arms around me pulling me down closer to her.

"of course baby i'd do anything for you" I replied as i placed kisses all around her face, "and i love you too" She hummed closing her eyes feeling exhausted. "come on love we gotta get you home" She groaned as i got up off the bed.

"i'm tired" I giggled at her as i went to find some clothes for her, "well how about you have a little nap and i'll get us ready to leave?" I suggested Scarlett just nodded curling up to go to sleep.

"you gotta let me dress you first baby, can't have you walking out like that" She huffed before star fishing out on the bed to let me dress her, i laughed at her actions as i began dressing her.

Once i had gotten her dressed i cleaned up her trailer a little to let her nap before i woke her up, "Scarlett, baby, wake up" She stirred rolling around groaning.

"i don't wanna get up" Scarlett pulled the covers over her head.

"don't you wanna go home and sleep on our bed?" I tried coaxing her out, she removed the covers from her face.

"okay, but can you carry me?" Scarlett asked giving me her puppy dog eyes.

"of course" She jumped up excited letting me get all the stuff we needed before we headed out. I carried her to the car putting her in the passenger seat and buckling her in giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She fell asleep again in the car and i decided not to wake her this time. So when we got home i carefully got her out of the car and up to our room placing her softly on her side of the bed.

I stroked her hair as she smiled in her sleep adorably, "i love you Scarlett" I whispered kissing her forehead as i heard her hum and mumbled a sleepy response. Maybe i'll visit her more often on set, that wasn't too bad.