romanoff ~ f

~ furniture store ~
Cora is 4 in this. there's also a little bit of confrontation and some offensive slurs

•••

Once i has Cora buckled in i hopped into the drivers seat and turned the car on, "you excited for shopping princess?" I cooed looking at Cora in the rare view mirror. She threw her arms up in excitement bouncing slightly.

"yes mama" I giggled starting to drive towards the shopping centre. Cora and i were both singing along to disney songs throughout the entire drive. I would constantly look back to see her bopping away holding her little stuffie in the air as she sung.

The sight melted my heart her adorable little smile plastered on her face, her Y/e/c eyes beaming as she sang and her short red curly hair flowing with every little bop. She was the perfect combination of Natasha and i. Bruce has figured out how to take some of Nat's DNA and fuse it with mine.

We arrived at the shopping centre and i hopped out of the car going to get Cora out. "you wanna bring him with us?" I asked referring to the stuffie in her hands as i unbuckled her.

"umm no i leave him here" I nodded picking her up out of her seat and placing her on the ground beside me to grab our bags. She waited beside me patiently as i gathered everything we needed. I put her little backpack she loves on and she beamed holding the little straps.

"you want the stroller? or you okay to walk with mama?" She thought about it putting her little hand to her chin sticking her tongue out slightly. I bent down in front of her grabbing her sides as she hummed.

"i wanna walk with mama!" She jumped up and down and i smiled nodding placing a kiss on her forehead.

"okay baby, let's go" I extended my hand which she happily took as i locked the car before we made our way into the centre.

We had been to a few stores a lot of them were just clothing stores. I saw a few cute tops i wanted to buy Natasha but opted not to.

We made our way into a furniture store walking around seeing all the lounges. "good afternoon, how are you today?" A sales man greeted us and i turned to face him.

"hi i'm good thank you. how are you?" Cora watched me interact with this man while still looking around the store.

"i'm great thanks. were you looking for anything in particular today?" I shook my head looking down at Cora who was still looking around.

"no we're just having a look today" He smiled nodding but before he could say anything else Cora cut in.

"mama! mama! look a giraffe!" She pointed and i looked where she was pointing to see different sized giraffes.

"i see baby, you wanna go over and have a look?" She looked up at me nodding frantically and jumping up and down. I giggled waving to the sales man as we made our way over to the giraffes.

Once we got to them i picked up one of the smallest ones and handed it to Cora. "oh he's heavy" She said pulling it close to her body to hug.

"he must have weights in his feet so he can stand up" She just nodded examining the giraffe poking each of his spots. I just watched in awe at how adorable she was being, "did you wanna keep him?" She looked up at me shocked.

"can i?" I nodded and she jumped up and down, "thank you! thank you! i'm gonna name him Raffie" I bent down to kiss her cheek as she scrunches up her nose adorably pulling me into a hug.

We started walking out of that section to go look somewhere else when a man came up to us. "hey there pretty lady" He muttered as i gave him an unimpressed looks. "what's a single lady like you doing aimlessly walking around?" I scoffed at his question looking down to see Cora looking up at me questioningly.