romanoff ~ f

~ sims 4 ~
this is hella cute 🥺
ends a bit suggestive though

•••

So i'm playing sims 4 at the moment and you're probably like oh that's nice. Oh no it's not, well i love it but i've made a Natasha and a Y/n in my game. Some people may think it's a little creepy because i'm making them be together and well you know.

Natasha and i have been dating for eight months now and it's going great, not sure how she'd feel about me making her into a sim. Oh well i love my little sim Natasha, i've made her look exactly like Natasha too it's kinda freaking.

My sim looks like me as well obviously, i love making them interact. Before you go there no i don't mean sexual things god, i mean like just getting them to talk and hug you know the cute stuff.

Anyways i've been playing for almost two hours now and have been completely ignoring the outside world meaning Natasha as well. My phone was somewhere on my bed so if it was going off i didn't know.

I was about to make sim Natasha and sim Y/n kiss, because sim Natasha just got home from work and i like having them do cute things like greet each other. I had just clicked the 'kiss Natasha' command when my door swung open.

"baby?" Natasha practically shouted and i winced at the sound and the light coming it. "what are you doing?" She enquired as she walked over and i quickly closed the sims tab so she didn't see it.

"n-nothing" I blurted out turning in my chair to face her and she didn't look convinced. Natasha came closer pushing my chair slightly so i rolled a little. She grabbed the mouse and before i could stop her she had opened the tab.

"what is this?" Natasha looked down at me confused and i looked down shaking my head shrugging.

"uh i-i don't know" I spoke shyly and she poked my shoulder making me look up at her. "fine it's just sims" I admitted and she moved her gaze back to the screen.

"wait.. is that me?" Natasha squinted her eyes looking at the little avatars in the bottom corner.

"what no!" I shouted grabbing the mouse off her to try and close the game down. Nat being the trained spy and you know assassin bad ass, hit my arm away to grab the mouse back off me.

"ah ah no" I whimpered at the pain rubbing my arm as she figured out how to move the camera so you could see sim Natasha and sim Y/n on the screen.

"baby did you make us in your sims game?" Nat enquired her voice softening slightly from her previous harsh one.

"um maybe. i know what you're thinking it's really weird and creepy, because well you know i play with them and make them do things but-" I began rambling before Nat grabbed my face stopping me.

"baby, shh calm down. is it a little creepy, well yes but do i still love it, absolutely. can i play with you?" I was shocked by her reaction i totally thought this would go differently. I nodded and she pecked my lips quickly before standing back up straight.

"up!" She suddenly demanded and i furrowed my eyebrows not moving causing her to huff. "i said up!" I scrambled to stand up and she took my place sitting down. Nat then grabbed my hips pulling me to sit on her lap.

"oh" I gasped as Nat pulled me down causing her to chuckle as she wrapped her arms around my waist shuffling forward slightly. I grabbed the edge of the desk as Nat rolled us closer. Nat rested her chin on my shoulder watching as i started controlling the sims again.

"so what do you do exactly?" Nat asked moving slightly to hold me tighter, she rested her hands on my stomach rubbing lightly as i played.

"well i gave us both jobs, and built our house" I explained moving the camera so i followed my sim.