johansson ~ s

~ towel? ~

I was sat in the middle of Scarlett and i's king size bed reading a book. Scarlett was in the shower, we had both had pretty exhausting days and were honestly ready to curl up and cuddle watching movies till we fell asleep.

I had gotten home before Scarlett so i had already had my shower before she even got home. Sometimes we'll have one together to minimise shower time and get to bed faster, it often turns pretty spicy though.

Anyways i was so into my book i didn't hear the water shut off or Scarlett opening the bathroom door into our room. It wasn't until i caught a glimpse of her in the corner of my eye standing at the chest of drawers only now taking her jewellery off.

There she was completely naked just casually taking her jewellery off, she caught me staring at her in the mirror above the drawers. "hi baby" She spoke sweetly.

"no no don't 'hi baby' me when you're stood there looking like-" I gesture to her nude self and she just chuckle.

"okay well there were no towels so i just thought i'd air dry" She defended herself.

She turned to face me and i couldn't stop myself from moving my gaze up and down her perfect body. Her perking breasts and pink nipples practically asking me to suck and lick them. Her beautiful stomach and curves oh how i love tracing my fingers up and down her body. Oh and then her pretty little pussy, freshly shaven i see so she's basically begging me to touch her.

"air dry?! really Scarlett" I pulled my focus back to her face, she just laughed moving closer to the bed causing her perfect breasts to bounce.

"yeah am i not allowed to air dry?" She asked reaching the end of the bed just standing there, i scooted up the bed to sit in front of her.

"yes, i mean no you can air dry. just maybe give me some warning so i don't have a heart attack. alright baby?"

I placed my hands on her hips as she put hers on my shoulders. "okay i promise to let you know when i plan on air drying next time" She started playing with my hair twirling a strand around her finger.

"or i mean you could just air dry from now on, i'd be happy to burn all our towels" I joked causing her to laugh oh how i love her laugh. Scarlett moved closer starting to lower herself on my lap.

"oh is that right" She now straddled my lap "mhm" I hummed giving her a goofy smile. Scarlett just shook her head pulling me into a passionate kiss, she gripped at the roots of my hair tightly while i moved my hands to her bare ass.

Scarlett swiped her tongue over my bottom lip asking for permission, i decided to play with her and deny it. Scarlett didn't like this because she then tugged harder at my hair causing me to moan letting her tongue slip into my mouth. She's gonna play like that huh, in one swift move i picked her up and threw her onto the bed disconnecting our lips.

"na uh, i'm in control today" I husked crawling on top of her, Scarlett bit down on her lip watching me crawl to her. I slowly crawled up to her while she huffed wanting me to hurry up. "patience baby" Scarlett flopped down on the bed and i giggled a little at her actions.

I stopped when i was just above her pussy, i lightly traced my finger over her pelvis this caused her to look back down at me. "did you shave this in hopes of getting laid tonight Ms Johansson?" I asked seductively.

"um no i just needed to shave" I hummed not believing her for a second. I know for a fact she didn't need to and i mean i don't mind if she does or doesn't but she knows it turns me on when she does.

I traced my finger further up her body, over her stomach past her belly button, i went to her sides to trace her hips as well, she was still slightly wet from the shower and the whole no towels thing.