johansson ~ f / ma

~ paparazzi ~
sorta mild angst, feel like it's mostly fluff though

•••

Scarlett and i have been dating for two years now, we do basically everything together. I'm an actress too we've done a few movies together that's actually where we first met on the set of a movie we did four ish years ago.

We became friends quite quickly, we get along great have the same kind of humour and so much in common. We started dating after our third movie together when we played love interests.

Coincidentally at that time i had started developing feelings for her, i knew she was bi and she knew i was gay. Some people thought it would be weird playing love interests but it really wasn't it was so much fun cause we were so close, it honestly only made our friendship grow.

About half way through filming the movie i confessed to Scarlett that i liked her more than a friend and she confessed the same to me.

At the beginning we kept our relationship secret because we were both in the spotlight and just didn't want all the attention.

Ever since i became friends with Scarlett the paparazzi have been more interested in me. They never really were before as i was really just a nobody, an up and coming actress. However with her by my side my popularity grew, honestly i didn't like it.

People would always accuse me of just being her friend so i could become a bigger star which just isn't true. When it was leaked that we were dating it felt like all hell broke lose, we could barely leave our house without being harassed.

I had never personally had a bad encounter with the paparazzi but Scarlett constantly told me about times she had and it honestly broke my heart that she had to go through that. No one should feel unsafe to leave their home in fear of being chased, followed, verbally or even physically harassed.

After the initial outing of our relationship had cooled down and there was new and more exciting news happening, Scarlett and i started leaving our houses again.

We did everything together, shopping, mini golf, going to the beach, breakfast dates, ect. We had had a few encounters with the paparazzi but they weren't too bad and we were able to get out of the situation easily.

It's now been two years and we live together in her huge mansion, she let me help redecorate so that it felt more like 'our' house than just hers. I absolutely love it it's the perfect combination of mine and her styles. I reckon in a different life we could have been interior designers it's so good.

Anyways back to the present both Scarlett and i are currently filming separate movies which means we have been spending a lot of time apart. I've actually been in another country filming. We would constantly text and facetime on our down time to keep in contact but we were both missing each other so much.

That's why i have decided to surprise Scarlett and come home for the weekend. I've kept it really hush hush only a few people know i'm coming home being the movie producer, my agent and Scarlett's agents just so he could make sure she stayed home.

I had just gotten off the plane and was making my way through customs. Everything seemed fine i got my luggage and made my way outside to the car service i had hired.

While i was waiting for my driver, it was currently so busy so he was having trouble getting to the front, i was just stood on the sidewalk waiting.

I saw some lights flashing and then heard people calling my name, next thing i knew i was surrounded by paparazzi. "rumour has it you're with Scarlett for her money, care to comment" one reported spoke, "i heard you're not even gay, what do you say to that?" another yelled "where have your been? are you cheating on Scarlett?" a third screamed and then unintentionally hit me in the face with the microphone he was holding. He pulled it back quickly with an "oh oops" I froze stunned by the flashing lights and screams of the reporters.