johansson ~ f

~ table read ~
i've haven't been active lately so i'm uploading a bunch of one shots i've been working on. i've still got a bunch more to come. also thank you so much for 50k + readers!! that's totally insane!! <3
cora is one in this

•••

"no Claire that's okay, i hope you feel better. mhm. yep, alright bye" I hung up my phone adjusting my position with a giggling Cora in my arms.

"looks like someone gets to come to work with mummy" I cooed bouncing Cora on my hip causing her to blow raspberries and squeal.

"alright let's go get you some snacks and toys" I spoke basically to myself as Cora is one and doesn't really understand just yet.

After loading the car with my bags and now Cora's i buckled the little squirming body in. "come on baby let mummy buckle you in. you don't want to get hurt do you?" Cora grabbed at my hands nodding her head as she stuck her tongue out.

"ahh mmm ma mama" Cora babbled trying to speak, she's said a bunch of words but she picks her moments, she loves just making sounds.

I hopped in the drivers seat starting the car sighing deeply before taking off.

"hey, uh so i've got a small dilemma" I spoke into my car speakers. I had called my boss aka the director of the movie i'm going to be in. Today is our first table read of the script, i had a babysitter set up to watch Cora but she got sick last minute.

"Y/n don't scare me, what's going on? you're still coming right?" Kevin's worried voice came through my speaker.

"oh yeah, i'm on my way, it's just i couldn't find a sitter so Cora's coming along too..." I trailed off a little hearing how ridiculous that sounds.

"oh uh alright, no that's okay. she's totally welcome, um i don't think we've got much stuff to entertain her though?" Kevin replied and i shook my head even though he couldn't see me.

"i've got a bunch of toys for her don't worry, she should be on her best behaviour" I glanced back seeing Cora trying to shove her whole hand into her mouth. I giggled a little at the sight as she just stared out the window.

"i'll be there soon though, sorry i'm also running a little late" I added before he could reply.

"that's okay, we'll see you when you get here" We both hung up as i continued to drive to the set. I would normally try and get there quicker but i've got Cora in the back and i'll be damned if i do anything to in danger her.

"alright princess, you have to be on your best behaviour okay?" I picked Cora up sitting her on my hip as she started playing with my hair.

"perfect" I muttered to myself going to grab all the bags. "damn it!" I shouted realising i had left the stroller at home. "well this is going to be fun" Cora just babbled clapping her hands together as i struggled to hold everything.

I fast walked as best i could to the meeting room everyone would already be in. Upon entering everyone looked at me and then to Cora on my hip.

"hi, sorry i'm late and sorry i've got an extra little someone joining. i couldn't find a sitter" I explained as they all nodded.

"here let me help you" None other than Scarlett Johansson cooed grabbing my bags for me.

That's right i'm going to be in a movie with Scarlett Johansson. We've met a few times at red carpets and then in preparation for this movie. I've developed a crush if you will on the woman, well i'm madly in love with her.

"t-thank you" I stuttered taking a seat beside her placing Cora on my lap. Cora looked around at all the people before landing on Scarlett.

"ahh ah mmm pppa" Cora babbled as she reached out trying to grab her until i grabbed her little arm stopping her.