romanoff ~ s

~ car ~
okay okay i know i haven't been uploading, i had a crazy week. however here is a bunch of one shots to make up for it. i started them all at the same time and it legit took me four days to finish one. anyways it's very long i'm sorry but it's worth it trust me. ily <3

•••

I was currently in the kitchen eating some lunch which just consisted of a peanut butter sandwich. "you ever thought about becoming an avenger?" Tony mumbled as he took a bit of his own lunch, some kind of burrito.

"hmm i've thought about it but i don't know if i'd be any good" I covered my mouth while i spoke as there was still some food in there.

"we've all seen you spar with Natasha and think you'd make a great addition" He replied as i nodded looking down at my sandwich. "you should talk to Fury" He added as i hummed but before i could reply Natasha walked in and my focus immediately went to her.

"hi baby" She cooed coming up to hug me tightly wrapping her arms around my waist. I had to hold my plate up over her head so she could nuzzle into my neck.

"big bad black widow is a softie" Tony joked before Natasha removed herself from my hold turning around to glare at him.

"zip in tin can or i'll fuck your face up so much even Pepper won't love you anymore" Natasha spat back and if looks could kill Tony would be a goner.

"woah woah Romanoff, it was just a joke" Tony defended putting his hands up in surrender as Natasha scoffed turning back to me softening her expression.

"hi baby" Nat cooed again leaning in to connect our lips in a sweet kiss. "i was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner with me tonight?" She asked as we pulled away and i smiled nodding taking a bite of my sandwich. "peanut butter?" She questioned raising her eyebrow and i nodded again.

Before i could do anything Natasha leant down taking a bite of my sandwich. I gasped furrowing my eyebrows as she just chuckled standing up straight again to eat the bite she took. "how's 7pm?" She covered her mouth to speak.

"7's good. i hope your not going to eat my dinner as well" I pouted as she awed stroking my cheek.

"no i'll just eat you, how does that sound?" I almost choked on my sandwich at her words as the smirk on her face widened while my cheeks turned a crimson red. "oh baby" Natasha shook her head lightly kissing my cheeks before leaving the kitchen.

I coughed the bread the was stuck in my throat walking to the sink to grab some water. "you right Y/l/n?" Tony questioned raising an eyebrow as i nodded drinking some water.

"y-yeah ugh yeah i'm good" I choked out coughing a few more times as he just nodded going back to eating his lunch.

~ time skip ~

It was 6:30pm and i was getting ready for dinner, i was sat at my vanity doing my makeup. I was still in my towel after having a shower, i had done my hair already and picked out a dress to wear.

Suddenly the door swung open before Natasha waltzed in. She had chosen a black blazer with nothing underneath showing off the perfect amount of cleavage with a pair of tight black dress pants and black heels. She had a smokey eye look paired with a red lip, her hair was curled to perfection sitting just above her shoulders. She was wearing silver jewellery, her ears were decorated, she had a small sliver chain and a matching sliver chain bracelet, finally with her fingers were decorated in silver rings.

I turned around watching as she strutted in. "hi baby, don't you look beautiful in your towel, i hope you plan on putting something else on" She came over leaning down to kiss my lips, i was staring at her open blazer the whole time she did.