romanoff ~ f

~ clothes ~

One of my absolute favourite things to do is wear my girlfriend Natasha's clothes. I mean she has a best taste and most of her cloths are bigger on me which i love.

Natasha's not the biggest fan of it because it means she runs out of clothes faster so she has nothing to wear. She's told me off a bunch of times for doing it and i still continue to.

She's had to buy more clothes in order to have enough to make it to laundry day. I get all sorts of reactions from her some are actually really good cause she finds it adorable and others not so much.

~ on a mission ~

Nat and i were on a mission together and we were fighting a bunch of Hydra agents. She was wearing her catsuit which looked amazing by the way, and i was wearing a pair of her black pants with a black tank top also hers and one of her leather jackets.

I had remembered to take my thigh holsters off my suit so i had all my knifes and guns. I do have a suit but i needed to wash it and this mission was kinda sudden so i didn't have time to dry it.

Those things get so dirty and take forever to dry like what's that all about surely Tony's smart enough to come up with a self cleaning suit.

Anyways back to the action. We were both throwing push's and kicks left right and centre knocking out anyone who came at us which was a lot.

I looked over to Nat, she had her legs wrapped around some agent before swinging him to the ground with a loud thud. "yes babe, i love it when you do the thigh neck grab. so sexy" I shouted complementing her, she looked back at me smiling before it fell and she look confused.

"is that my jacket?" She asked walking closer to me, "and my pants and top?! Y/n what the fuck" She was semi shouting at this point getting pretty angry with me.

"what my suit was dirty and i don't have any clothes that are comfy to fight in" I made up an excuse i have plenty of work out clothes i just love wearing hers more.

"ugh you're ridiculous" I was about to reply but some more agents came out and we had to start fighting again.

Okay so that was an example of a time she did not appreciate me wearing her clothes. Let's go to some she did like.

~ cooking breakfast ~

I had woken up early cause i wanted to make Nat breakfast. She's always the one that wakes up early and cooks or makes coffee for us so i wanted to do it for once.

She had a really stressful day yesterday so she was still fast asleep when i got up. I was already wearing one of her shirts to bed and decided to grab a pair of her sweatpants to put on as well.

I watched her for a moment just sleeping peacefully, her mouth was slightly open letting out soft snores and her hair was all sprawled out over the pillow. She looked so peaceful and adorable i absolutely love watching her sleep in the least creepiest way.

I shuffled my way to the kitchen still a little sleepy and luckily no one was there. I love being in the kitchen alone or with Nat of course. I firstly brew some coffee and got all the ingredients out to make two omelet's. I made myself a coffee before starting to wake myself up a little and then got started.

I was about half way through the second omelet when i heard some shuffling coming from the hallway. I was praying it wasn't Nat so i could surprise her in bed but unfortunately even on a day off after a stressful day she wakes up early. "baby?" She spoke groggily rubbing her eyes,

"good morning beautiful" I greeted bringing her a cup of coffee and a kiss on the check, she giggled taking a sip.

"what are you doing?" Nat asked following me back to the stove.

"making us breakfast. you always do it so i wanted to surprise you with making it today" I explained flipping the omelet in the pan as Nat came up behind me wrapping her arms around me.

"thanks baby that's so nice of you" She nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck as she put her hands under my shirt. "are these my pants?" She asked grabbing the waist band of the sweats i was wearing.

"um yeah" I shyly replied, Nat moved back and i turned to face her thinking she was gonna be angry. I was surprised to see her smiling widely, i stood there awkwardly fiddling with my fingers.

"oh baby you're so cute. you look adorable in my sweats, they're so big on you" She moved back to grab my waist shaking me slightly before kissing me softly.

"you're not mad?" I asked still kinda confused.

"not this time cause you look so cute and comfy" I smiled wrapping my arms around her neck pulling her into a tight hug.

That's definitely best case that and when i sleep in her clothes she doesn't mind that cause we wear them a couple nights in a row. She loves it when i'm just wearing one of her old oversized band tees with nothing but a thong on under.

Her favourite thing to do is come up behind me and put her hands under the shirt to grab either my hips, waist, stomach or even boobs. The oversized tees provide an easier access than the other tank tops i normally wear.

Another time she wasn't overly happy about me wearing her clothes was when i wore her gym clothes to work out in.

~ working out ~

I was in the gym working out in you guessed it Nat's clothes, i had one of her sports bras on with the matching pair of bike shorts. I had just started doing weighted squats when i heard the door open, "hi baby, looking good" Nat complemented while walking over to me.

I just hummed trying to focus on what i was doing, "dam baby your ass is lookin- wait are those my shorts?" Shit i thought okay keep calm i slowly put the weight back in the holders to turn and face her. "is that my bra too? Y/n" She looked very disappointed in me.

"okay i don't even have an excuse i just love wearing your clothes" Nat crossed her arms and huffed, "they smell like you and they make me feel closer to you" She rolled her eyes uncrossing her arms and coming closer.

"stop trying to sound all adorable and innocent" I looked at her with my best puppy dog eyes and a pout on my lips. "ugh Y/n, i'm serious you can't keep doing this. is it the cutest this ever? well yes. but i'm running out of clothes so fast and you wouldn't want me walking around the compound naked, now would you?" I ducked under the bar to stand in front of her.

"well actually i would love that but then everyone would look at you and then i'd have to beat a bunch of people up" Nat chuckled at my response before cupping my cheeks and i moved my hands to her waist. "what if i take you shopping and buy you all the clothes you want?" She hummed thinking about it.

"okay but can they be just mine to wear?" I put my finger on my chin thinking about it.

"hmm okay as long as i can still wear your old ones" She pulled me into a sweet kiss before whispering against my lips.

"fine baby, but if i see you in my new clothes imma have to whoop your fine ass" I laughed pulling her into a tight hug as we started slowly swaying together.

Just like i said we went shopping the next day and i bought Nat a bunch of new clothes. Well when i say i bought i used the card Tony gave us for emergencies.

I got to see her try on everything, she would give me little fashion shows it was so adorable. Now i gotta make sure i only wear her old clothes even though the new ones looked so good.