romanoff ~ f

~ haunted house ~
requested : @KatieWild79
i changed it to a haunted house instead of an escape room, i i hope that's okay. i've never been to either actually but i've seen haunted houses in movies

•••

Natasha and i, well mostly me have decided to go to a haunted house tonight. Natasha's kinda skeptical because she doesn't like scary things but i promised to protect her.

"you ready my love?" I cooed standing at the doorway of Nat and i's room.

"uhh, coming" Natasha called out from the wardrobe before running out.

Natasha looked super cute in her autumny outfit, she had a pair of black jeans on with a white sweater tucked in at the front. Over the top she had a light brown jacket that looked super big on her. She had also chosen to wear a beanie that was the same colour as the jacket and it had a big white pom pom on the top. She had black boots on and was holding a small black purse that had a silver strap.

"you look beautiful baby" I grabbed her waist pulling her into a sweet kiss. Natasha giggled against my lips wrapping her arms around my neck trying to deepen the kiss.

"thank you. you look amazing too" Natasha complimented back as we pulled away. Her cheeks had a tint of red and her lips were already slightly swollen from the kiss.

I had gone with black jeans as well but i chose a black long sleeve shirt to pair with it, tucking it in all the way around. I had then put a long grey trench coat over the top with a grey scarf as well. I also had black boots and i had a small black backpack instead of a purse.

"thanks baby, come on let's go" I pecked her cheek pushing her lightly out of our room. I linked our hands as we walked out to the car. "my love" I opened the door for her earning a quick peck on the lips as she hopped on.

Once in i started the car and began driving to the carnival in town. It comes every year for Halloween, we've been already this year during the day. We tried out all the rides and activities so now we just have the haunted house left and you have to do that at night.

"i'm really scared" Natasha broke the silence and i glanced over at her gripping her thigh tighter.

"it's okay baby, i'll protect you" Natasha hummed grabbing my hand to lace her fingers with mine.

Once we had arrived to the carnival we made a beeline to the haunted house. Natasha was holding my hand tightly while gripping my bicep with the other.

Natasha comes off quite fearless and for the most part she is. She can take out a group of Hydra men on her own with no problem at all but scary movies are a big no. She'll kick ass on the battle field taking no prisoners but when i floated the idea of a haunted house Natasha whimpered hiding under the covers of our bed.

I myself like scary things and always go to haunted houses during spooky season. I love watching scary movies, i love it even more now because i get a cuddly Nat. I get a sense of pride being the one to protect her after all she's done for the world.

We waited in line listening to the people in front of us go in and explore the haunted house. "ahhhhh!" "omg! shit!" "fuck! jesus christ!" We heard people screaming from inside.

I grinned getting excited as Natasha tried burying herself into my side. "i don't want to" She whimpered against me gripping at my coat.

"aw baby, come on it'll be so fun and afterwards we can get ice cream" I coxed and Natasha slowly came up to look at me.

"i'm not a child. you can't bribe me with ice cream" Natasha pouted and i tilted my head humming.

I leaned into her gripping her waist, "what about the promise of fucking you into the mattress when we get home?" I whispered into her ear hearing her gasp.