johansson ~ s

~ teasing at dinner ~
i haven't been feeling motivated to write lately so may be a few days before my next upload
also i'm at 3k views, which is hella crazy i never thought i'd get that many people reading my stories. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! <3

•••

Scarlett and i are going out for dinner with the marvel cast tonight. I however have an idea that will probably get me into a lot of trouble but i don't care.

I've been really horny lately but Scarlett has been busy with filming so we haven't been having a lot of sex. It's really for me cause she always looks so hot but she's always so tired when she gets home and i don't want to force her to do something she doesn't want. I mean i know she wants to but she's way to tired and ends up just falling asleep.

I've decided i'm gonna wear something really revealing tonight in the hopes Scarlett will be up for some spicy time. I was currently at home alone getting ready.

I had had a shower so i was now just walking around in my underwear. By underwear i mean a white lacy thong and no bra because the dress i'm planning on wearing i can't wear a bra with it.

I heard the front door open and i squealed to myself that Scarlett was finally home. I was at my vanity doing my makeup when i heard Scarlett's heels clicking up the stairs. The door was already open so she just walked in and i heard her gasped as she did, "baby" I turned to see her shocked expression. I smirked standing up walking towards her.

"hi, my love" I cooed wrapping my arms around her neck pulling her into a tight hug. I heard her breath hitch as i did but her arms immediately wrapped around my bare waist.

When we pulled away i gave her a peck on the lips causing her to hum keeping her eyes closed once i had disconnected our lips. I smiled at her adorable pout she still had until she opened her eyes.

"hi baby, i missed you" My smiled grew at her words as i removed my hands from her neck walking back to the vanity. Scarlett followed taking her heels off and beginning to take her clothes off. "why aren't you wearing a bra baby?" She asked as she looked at me through the mirror trying desperately not to move her gaze down to my bare chest.

"because i can't wear one with the dress i'm going to be wearing" She placed her hands on my shoulders rubbing them slightly sighing.

"don't you think that would mean it's too revealing?" I shook my head looking up at her innocently.

"no mummy, it's fine and i think you'll really like it" I spoke turning in my chair to face her as she caressed my cheeks.

"okay baby, i'm going to go have a shower and you better be in more clothes when i get back" She swiped her thumb over my bottom lip as i nodded watching as she walked into the bathroom continuing to remove her clothes.

I finished up my makeup before i went to put my dress on, Scarlett was still in the shower i may have tried to take a sneaky peak but it was too foggy.

Anyways dress time i went into the closet to grab it, it was a light blue silk dress. It had thin straps with them continuing down the back in an open strapy kinda mess, but it looked good. It had extra fabric at the front so it draped nicely over my breasts showing off the perfect amount of cleavage. It was tight around my waist but loose at the hem finishing just above my mid thigh.

I walked back to my vanity to do my hair, i was just going to loosely curl it. As i sat down Scarlett walked out in just a towel. I looked over at her looking her up and down before she chuckled coming over to me. "like what you see baby?" She husked standing behind me placing her hands on my shoulders.