romanoff ~ s

~ video game ~
i kinda wanna make a fluffy video game one shot. this is not it obviously

•••

Natasha and i are currently playing Mario Kart, we like to wind down our evenings with video games. We play all sorts of games from team work ones to competition ones. We're both very competitive people so when we play games like Mario Kart it can get a little.. intense.

"i'm just saying i was winning the whole game and then suddenly out of no where you flew by and won. no, you cheated" Natasha scolded me and i scoffed crossing my arms.

"nah ah, i don't even know how to cheat on Mario Kart. i won fair and square not my fault you can't finish" I spat back causing Natasha to gasp stepping back.

"wooow okay, i see how it is. well if we're playing dirty then-" Natasha started before she began taking her clothes off.

"wha- what are you doing?" I watched as she discarded all her clothes leaving her in nothing but a matching red lingerie set.

"oh nothing, just getting comfy" Natasha smirked turning around and slowly sitting down beside me. I scoffed looking away from the clear attempt at distracting me.

"fine, you wanna do this?" I stood up and Natasha just shrugged grabbing her controller again.

I narrowed my eyes discarding my own clothes leaving me in nothing but a matching white set. Mine was quite skimpy i had expected this night to go differently choosing to wear Natasha's favourite colour on me.

The top was essentially completely open, just the thin outside hem around my breasts with nothing but a small lacy trim barely covering my nipples. The bottoms were sort of the same, there was a patch of lace covering my pussy obviously. It was completely see through being white and all, as well as a cut out above it leading into two waistbands. The top one had a matching lacy trim that served no purpose whatsoever.

Natasha's mouth hung open as she looked at my barely covered body. Her set was still somewhat covering her although still see through enough i could see her nipples and her slit. Not as much as mine though so, winning.

"tha-no that's not fair. wha- why are you- baby when did you get that?" Natasha all but stuttered, ha. She's off her game now, yes!

"that doesn't matter now, all the matters is i'm gonna whoop your ass" I bent down to point in her face, her gaze never left my breasts causing me to smirk.

I sat back down still having Natasha's gaze on my body as i went to start a new race. "i'm starting a new race" I announced and she shook her head trying to snap out of it turning back to the screen.

Once the race was under way i thought i'd play with Natasha some more. I not so subtly stood up catching her attention.

The back of the bottoms is non existent as it's a thong, there's a small triangle at the top of my butt crack that's literally just completely empty. For what reason? no idea, to distract your girlfriend while playing Mario Kart? i think yes.

I moved over slightly but not enough to cover the screen just so she could see me out of the corner of her eye.

I watched as her player hit the sides a few times meaning she's definitely distracted. I took this opportunity to over take her on the last lap before finishing first.

I cheered jumping up and down turning to look at Natasha. She was too busy staring at me to even notice her loss.

As i jumped the lacy trim on my bra flew up exposing my nipples and therefore my entire breast. "i won! i won! i won!" I chanted as i threw my controller onto the bed continuing to dance and jump around.