romanoff ~ f

~ cards against humanity ~
this game is very inappropriate some of the cards that come up are controversial and relate to some very triggering topics

•••

The team has a weekly board and card game night where anyone who isn't on a mission would come together to drink and play games all night.

Tonight it was gonna be Tony, Steve, Nat, Bucky, Wanda and i. Nat, Wanda and i were getting things set up as always it was usually the girls that set up cause the guys were 'too busy'.

Whatever we had set the table up with snacks and drinks as the boys started coming in. "ladies" Tony greeted taking a seat at the head of the table.

"stank" I greeted back causing Nat and Wanda to laugh and he scoffed grabbing a handful of chips.

Steve and Bucky walked in after having there own little conversation, "hi lovebirds" I mocked making kissy noises as they sent my glares. I just chuckled to myself watching them sit beside each other at the table.

"baby no one likes your nicknames" Nat came up to me giggling to herself as she pulled me into a hug.

"i don't care i like using them, my little firecracker" I cooed stroking her hair causing her to laughed louder at the nickname pecking my lips before moving to the table to join the others. I grabbed the last bowl taking my seat next to Nat. "what we playing first?" I asked grabbing a bunch of chips.

"i wanna play cards against humanity" Wanda piped up grabbing the box.

"oh this'll be fun" Tony commented rubbing his hands together and i giggled thinking the same thing with the two 100 years olds it's definitely gonna be interesting.

We each had 7 white cards and had agreed for Wanda to go first. "alright, this one is a 1 star review for a restaurant. do not go here! Found blank in my spag bol!" She read the black card and we all looked at our cards trying to find the funniest one.

We all smirked placing our cards down and Wanda picked them all up mixing them. "do not go here! Found AIDS in my spag bol!" We all chuckled at the first card. "do not go here! found COVID-19 in my spag bol! may be a bit early to make COVID related jokes" She continued reading. "do not go here! found Agriculture in my spag bol! oh no" She giggled, "do not go here! found The clitoris in my spag bol! fuck" We all laughed at that one. "do not go here! found a man on the brink of orgasm in my spag bol! jesus yeah you wouldn't want that" She finished reading the cards trying to chose the funniest. "it's close but i'm gonna go with the clitoris one" I squealed as it was my card grabbing the black card off her.

"ha yes, suck it bitches" I get very competitive on game night, "okay Tony you're up" Tony grabbed a black card reading it to himself before reading it out to us.

"blank? yeah, nah" Alright could literally do anything for this i looked at my cards trying to find the best one. We each put our cards down and Tony did the same as Wanda mixing them up before reading them all out. "object permanence? yeah nah. ah alright" He didn't seem very amused by that one. "listening to her problems without trying to solve them? yeah, nah. ha well i don't do that now so" He chuckled lightly to himself. "the magic of live theatre? yeah, nah. yeah nah that shits boring. Explosions? yeah, nah. okay who's calling me out with this card, not cool"

We all laughed at his defensive reaction. "an older woman who knows her way around the penis? yeah, nah. i mean wouldn't that be good?" We all scoffed in disgust. "well i honestly hated them all but if i had to choose the funniest i'd go with... the listening to her problems one" Wanda put her hand up claiming it as her card.