romanoff ~ s

~ first time for everything ~

Natasha and i are have been having sex for a while now and we're always trying news things and discovering new things about the others body.

We've tried multiple different kinks and toys, we've both got a bunch of kinks. We can go from a highly kinking round to one filled with so much love and compassion and everything in between.

We recently discovered that if we edge each other on a few times the orgasm is more intense so we tend to do that every time now.

This brings us to right now, i'm currently laying on my back spread out with Nat between my legs. She's edged me on maybe fours times already and it's getting to be too much.

She's trying to see how many times she can do it before giving in. Her record is three edges and then letting me finish on the fourth. "Nat i-i can't, please uh i need to cum" I begged after she edged me the fourth time, my whole body was arching at this point.

"come on baby you got this, you're being so good for me" Nat began rubbing my sensitive clit again building the pressure up again.

It doesn't take long for it to build once i've been edged a few times. I arched my back off the bed for the fifth time hoping this one would be it. But right before the coil snapped Nat pulled away.

"ugh uh oh god, no p-please i can't take it anymore" Nat came up to kiss all over my face before connecting our lips. I could still taste myself on her tongue from the previous times as it swirled around my mouth.

"okay baby, you can cum this time. i got to beat my record" She moved back down my body kissing over the already bruised skin.

When she reached my throbbing core she looked up to meet my gaze as i gave her a nod and a plead with my eyes. She dove straight in sucking my clit and immediately shoving 3 fingers inside me.

"uhhhhhh, mmm N-Nat oh fuck" I screamed out feeling the coil tightening again, she hummed against my clit sending a vibration through my body as she thrusted her fingers in and out faster.

I gripped the sheet tight under me my knuckles turning white as my head was burier in the pillows with my back arched.

She curled her fingers once more and flicked my clit with her tongue and i came with a loud scream. "Oh Natasha!" My whole body shook as i squirted all over Nat and the bed.

She slowed down pulling out of me carefully as i continued to convulse riding out my high. I was still seeing stars when Nat kissed up my body stopping to hover over me.

"have you ever done that before?" She asked stroking my sweaty hair out of my face. I shook my head still panting struggling to open my eyes.  

Natasha leant down to kiss all over my sweaty face. "it was incredibly sexy baby, i'll have to do that more often" I tried to giggled but couldn't as my breathing was still all over the place. "i'll run us a bath baby"

I felt Nat get up to begin running the bath, she came back out to pick me up, "come on baby" I grabbed onto her neck nuzzling into it as she carried me to the bathroom placing me on the counter. "i'll just quickly change the sheets okay?" I gave her a sleepy nod not opening my eyes as she giggled pecking my lips before leaving again.

I heard Nat walk back in and turn the tap off, "alright let's get you cleaned up" She picked me back up placing me into the bath before hopping in behind me. "you can sleep baby"
I nodded again already half asleep as she began cleaning me.

I could feel her gently massage the shampoo and conditioner into my hair, then move on to gently clean my body making sure to be careful on the sensitive parts.

I ended up actually falling sleep in her hold because i was woken up when she placed me back onto the counter to dry me.

Natasha patted me dry with a fluffy towel before drying herself with one as well. I opened my eyes slightly to watch as she gave me a sweet smile.

"my sleepy little girl" Nat cooed kissing me softly, i hummed into it as she rested our foreheads together, "you want a shirt to sleep in?" I nodded before she want to grab me a baggy tee.

When she came back she had her own shirt on as she helped me into mine. Nat them picked me up taking me back to the bed placing me down softly before climbing in behind me.

Nat pulled me close, my back up again her front as she started kissing my neck, "get some rest princess, i love you" She whispered into my ear.

"i love you too Natty" I mumbled back feeling the exhaustion take over my body.

I felt Nat continuing to kiss my neck and rubbing random shapes on my stomach as i drifted off to sleep.