johansson ~ s

~ making a porno ~
i don't really need to give an explanation on this one, it's exactly what it you're thinking

•••

"come onnn, please baby" Scarlett whined as she placed her hand on my chest.

"what if it gets leaked" I argued continuing to look forward at the tv i was barely even paying attention to.

"it won't because we'll keep it in our safe" Scarlett offered moving closer to me causing one of her legs to sit atop my thigh.

"hmm i still don't think it's a good idea" Scarlett huffed moving closer again having move of her leg on my thigh.

"you're telling me that you wouldn't want to have a video of us fucking? of you pounding into me with your cock? please mummy" Scarlett persisted running her hand up and down my front.

I clenched my jaw, honestly wanting nothing more than having a video of that. Being able to watch Scarlett fall apart over and over again while i pound into her would be so good. I mean i know i can just do it, but sometimes we're not in the mood so a video would help us with that.

Scarlett sensed my hesitation but also my slight change in mind as she moved to straddle my lap. She starting grinding against me causing me to groan as i was wearing a strap. She also started slowly unbuttoning my shirt as she started speaking again.

"please... mummy, i wanna be able to watch you fucking me with this big cock of yours" Scarlett spoke innocently looking down at me. "i wanna feel you deep inside me while i cum all over you're cock. please i can practically feel you throbbing against my wet pussy"

I gripped Scarlett's waist tightly as i looked her up and down, she was only in a pair of grey shorts and an oversized white tee. I could clearly see she wasn't wearing a bra which was driving my even crazier as i watched her breasts bounce slightly from her movements.

I bunched up Scarlett's shirt slipping my hands in feeling her soft skin. I glided my hands up over her stomach and ribs before cupping her breasts.

Scarlett threw her head back letting out a few breathy moans. She continued grinding against me as i massaged her breasts loving watching her above me. I pinched her nipples causing her to cry out jolting forward slightly.

"mmm fine go get the camera" I growled, Scarlett squealed pecking my lips before jumping off my lap going up stairs to grab it.

"fuck, this women is going to be the death of me" I spoke to myself throwing my head back against the sofa. I let out a deep breath trying to regain myself when i heard footsteps again.

I looked up watching Scarlett run back into the living room with a camera already set up on a tripod.

"god i wish this was real baby" I spoke palming my crouch as Scarlett looked over smirking.

"you're so sexy mummy" Scarlett husked after setting up the camera and pressing record.

"you know what would make me even sexier?" Scarlett shook her head as she slowly walked over to me. "having you naked on my lap" Scarlett blushed standing between my spread legs.

I looked her up and down taking in her lazy clothes and desperate state. "baby" I cooed looking down at her inner thighs seeing a little trail of what i'm assuming to be Scarlett's juices. "are you not wearing panties?" I gripped her thighs pulling her closer as she bit her lip shaking her head.

I groaned grabbing her shorts and pulling them down her smooth legs. Scarlett kicked them off as i took in her bare pussy, her juices leaking out of her and down her inner thighs.