romanoff ~ s

~ milf natasha ~
i started this ages ago and only now finished it. don't know why it took me as long as it did to get back to it, but oh well here it is.
what we all know natasha would be if she could have had children 🧎‍♀️
warning : cheating

•••

I was just about to start a new episode of the show i was currently watching when my phone chimed. After stuffing a few chips into my mouth i grabbed my phone checking who it was from.

I froze when i saw who it was from : natasha romanoff ~ milf. One of my good friends, probably best friend Natasha Romanoff. We've been friends now for 5 years, we met through a mutual friend and just hit it off.

————————————

natasha romanoff ~ milf
hi sweetheart, i was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight?

me
hi natty, of course i'd be happy too. any reason in particular?

natasha romanoff ~ milf
just want some company from my favourite girl

me
okay, i'll be over in about 20 minutes

natasha romanoff ~ milf
perfect, see you soon sweetheart

————————————

I smiled at the messages, hearing Natasha say she wants my company makes me feel a sense of pride. I quickly jumped up running upstairs to put on some cuter clothes.

I've had a crush on Natasha ever since meeting her essentially. I thought that because we hit it off we could possibly be something more.

Natasha would always flirt with me but then i found out she was not only married but expecting. Those plans flew out the window quickly, so i had to settle with being her friend.

I just ended up with a pair of light denim jeans and an oversized tee i tucked in at the front. After looking at myself way too many times i finally began making my way to Natasha's.

The Romanoff/Barnes household isn't far from mine only about 10 minutes which makes nights like this super convenient. I mean don't get me wrong i'd totally drive longer to see Natasha but i'm happy she lives so close.

Upon pulling up to her driveway i noticed James' car was missing. Natasha insists he parks his outrageously large car outside because it takes up too much room in the garage.

They had a whole argument about it but ultimately Natasha won. They ended up converting the other half of the garage into a home gym, which Natasha uses religiously especially when her and James are fighting.

She likes to taunt him, she'll walk around the house in nothing but a sports bra and bike shorts, body glistening with sweat tempting the man. She won't indulge him until he admits he's wrong and apologise. It's a little cruel but she's almost always right anyway so there's really no harm.

Anyways back to the present, i hopped out of my car quickly skipping up to the front door and knocking three times.

The door swung open to reveal the gorgeous redhead. When i say gorgeous i mean gorgeous, Natasha was wearing a stunning emerald green dress. It was silk, went down to her ankles with a massive slit on one side that came all the way up to her upper thigh.

The dress had a very low cut showing off ample cleavage. Natasha's short red hair was curled to perfection and she had a full face of makeup on which consisted of matching green eyeshadow and a red lip.