johansson ~ s

~ whipped cream? ~
okay don't asked me why i thought of this, it's also kinda long so bare with me

•••

Scarlett and i have an amazing sex life it's honestly the best i've ever had hands down. It's perfect wouldn't change a thing, however there's something i've wanted to try for honestly as long as i've been having sex with her.

I'm just terrified to tell her in case she thinks it's weird and ends up dumping me cause like who the fuck would want that? Well me that's who, for as long as i can remember i've wanted to cover Scarlett's perfect body in whipped cream and just fucking lick every inch of her clean.

That's not weird right? no surely not. Okay it kind of is but like who wouldn't want to lick cream off her perfectly hardened nipples making direct eye contact while she tugs her bottom lick between her teeth, trying desperately not to throw her head back in pleasure cause she can't stop looking at you. Me that's who, i mean literally like placing a strip of cream from her belly button up to the valley of her breasts. Leaning in closer holding that all important eye contact and licking up the strip collecting the cream before swallowing and continuing to leave open mouth kisses all along her stomach.

Alright fuck that's hot you have to admit, i mean i'm literally getting aroused just thinking about it. This brings us to right now i'm home alone while my girlfriend is out filming some movie i can't remember the name of.

Don't get me wrong i'm so proud of her and always support her it's just she's always got so many projects at the same time it's hard to keep up.

Anyways back to my problem, i'm leaning against the bed head of our share bed horny as all get out and decide i need to sort myself out. I slide down the bed head slightly, and then move both my hands down to reach up under the oversized t-shirt i 'borrowed' from Scarlett to start playing with my breasts. My nipples had already hardened from just the thought of Scarlett, i roll them between my thumb and pointer finger as i threw my head back in pleasure.

I slowly trail my left hand down my body to cupped my pussy over my shorts that are also coincidentally Scarlett's. Even with the shorts and the thong i was wearing i can already feel how wet i am, fuck Scarlett has one hell of an effect on me.

Not complaining though, i decide to skip anymore foreplay and just straight up remove both my shorts and thong in one swift motion throwing them somewhere across the room.

I start lazily circling my clit continuing to play with my right breast now having the shirt pulled up exposing both my breasts. I'm already panting like a bitch in heat, so turned on by the thought of Scarlett. I move two fingers through my wet folds collecting my juice before immediately plunging them inside my aching hole.

I gradually pick up the pace pumping in and out of my wet pussy, i'm dripping so much i can feel it leaking down my ass and onto the bed sheets.

I'm so caught up in the pleasure i don't hear the front door open and the unmistakable sound of Scarlett's sexy stilettos clicking their way up to our bedroom.

My head is thrown back and my eyes are tightly shut as i continue pumping in and out of myself constantly hitting my g-spot and managing to simultaneously palm my clit adding to the pleasure.

Scarlett had entered the room and was leaning against the door frame just watching me pleasure myself, wondering what's gotten into me to not even notice her arrival.

I'm getting so close and still oblivious to Scarlett watching as i keep pumping in and out adding a third finger while still playing with my breast.

The pleasure finally becomes too much and i'm a moaning mess as i scream out a combination of profanities and Scarlett's name riding out my orgasm. "ugh, oh god shit, f-fuck Scarlett!" I scream as i slow my movements, my cum dripping out of my pussy and down my ass adding to the small wet patch on the sheet below me.