johansson ~ s

~ stripper ~
i don't personally work or know anyone that works at a strip club so if this isn't accurate i'm sorry also it's quite long

•••

My name is Y/n Y/l/n and i am a stripper, i know what you're thinking how did it come to this or that's not a great career choice.

Trust me i know i've been told by many people mostly my parents who have basically disowned me because of my career.

I however love it, yes it wasn't my first choice i originally wanted to be a professional dancer and someday maybe a backup dancer for like Beyoncé or Demi Lovato or basically any singer.

I went to dance school and can honestly say i am a fantastic dancer but when i went to try out apparently i was quote "too sexual" when i dance. What the fuck does that mean, thought that would be a good thing but nope.

Anyways my best friend owns a strip club and he was happy to give me a job cause he knew how good of a dancer i was plus he definitely felt sorry for me. Oh well, so i've been doing it for the past two ish years now and i absolutely love it.

I mean the pay itself is great but then the tips ugh so good and like i said i'm fantastic. The club is also a hot spot for celebs so i've given lap dancers to a bunch and they're always so friendly and give the best tips. I've given a lap dance to Justin Bieber (before Hailey) Harry Styles, Miley Cyrus and like so many more.

One thing you should know about me is that i am totally gay like 100% women loving. So yes i give lap dancers to both genders, i love it when i get to give one to a woman, they're the best.

Tonight i was on my way to work like every other day, i'm always dressed in the comfiest outfits outside of work because of what i have to wear there.

So i waltz in the back door dropping my duffel bag at my vanity before going out the front to greet everyone. "hey bitches" I shouted seeing everyone at the bar.

"hey slut" My best friend Josh (club owner) said coming and giving me a hug.

"hi hun" Stacy my other best friend said, she was here probably two months before i started and we've been inseparable ever since. She ran up to me pulling me into a tight hug.

"Okay my hug now" Cassie my ex fuck buddy came and gave me a hug too. We were only a thing for a few months and it was a mutual decision to stop fucking.

"Sup Y/n" Brodie the bar tender greeted with a nod and Jamie the other one just waved.

Once the other strippers had arrived we were in the back room getting ready. I had changed into my pink lingerie set with my white fluffy rode doing my hair and makeup.

"alright ladies, tonight we've got a group of celebs coming. If any of you are marvel fans try not to freak out" A couple of the girls started screaming, i just rolled my eyes like i love marvel yeah but i'm not one of those creepy fan girls.

"which marvel actors?" I asked curious.

"uhhh RDJ, both Chris', Tom Hiddleston, Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson" I nodded turning back to my mirror.

Honestly i was shocked that Scarlett Johansson was coming to a strip club i thought she was married, hm weird i mean she's probably my biggest celeb crush and it would be so amazing to be able to give her a lap dance but i doubt she'll get one.

"who's gonna be maning their booth?" Emma one of the other strippers asked trying not to sound desperate that she wanted it to be her.

"they requested the booth with two poles so i've got Y/n and Stacy" I looked over and Stacy and we both shared a look.

natasha / scarlett one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें