johansson ~ s

~ night club part two ~

•••

Scarlett and i got another Uber home, the driver looked at us questioningly as we somewhat stumbled into the car. I also didn't miss the look he gave Scarlett upon seeing her skin covered in hickeys.

Man needs to mind his own business, i had my hand firmly gripping Scarlett's thigh as she rested her head on my shoulder humming along to the song playing. I was watching the man drive glaring at him everytime he turned to look at Scarlett.

Once the very awkward and quiet Uber ride was over with, him pulling up to Scarlett and i's driveway. I quickly helped Scarlett out waving bye to the driver with a condescending smile.

"babyyyy come onnnn. i want to danceeeee" Scarlett whined pulling me towards the door. I chuckled nodding as i quickly got the keys out letting Scarlett run inside.

She made a beeline to the living room kicking her heels off immediately and walking up to the speakers connecting her phone.

I kicked my own heels off slowly walking up behind her wrapping my arms around her. I started nipping at her neck as Scarlett huffed. "mmm no! music and dancing" She insisted and i stepped back putting my hands up in surrender.

"okay okay. would you like some wine to go with your music and dancing?" I enquired and Scarlett turned around with a huge smile.

"yes please" She beamed and i nodded pecking her lips quickly before running into the kitchen to grab us a bottle.

We had an already open bottle of red wine i decided we could finish. I grabbed a bucket of ice to keep the bottle in and two glasses as i made my way back out to the living room.

I had heard Scarlett finally find a playlist she liked turning the volume up decently loud, our neighbours may complain but oh well.

When i walked back into the living room i almost dropped both the glasses and the bucket. A few ice cubes fell out as my grip loosened slightly, my mouth certainly hit the floor.

I was met with my wife dancing around our living room without a care in the world, oh did i mention she's naked? Scarlett had discarded her red dress as well as her underwear leaving her completely naked.

"Scar.. baby.." I husked lowly walking further into the room. Scarlett opened her eyes looking at me innocently as she strutted over to me.

My mouth still hung open as i gazed at her glorious body. Her ivory skin that was littered in purple and red marks, the fresh ones from tonight on her neck as well as old ones on the more private areas. I love marking Scarlett's skin hence tonight's actions so getting to see her wear them so proudly gives me a sense of pride. Her hips swayed putting me in a trace as i took in her beautiful features.

Her curves still prominent even without the tight fitting dress, i couldn't stop looking at the marks all over her skin. The older ones that littered her chest, stomach and inner thighs, she's my little work of art. Her perking breasts bouncing slightly from her movements. Her bare pussy on full display just crying out to be touched.

I hadn't realised she had stopped right in front of me until she grabbed the bucket with the wine bottle in it off me.

"baby?" Scarlett's sultry voice broke me from my trance as i shook my head meeting her gaze.

"huh?" Scarlett chuckled at my flustered state grabbing the glasses off me as well and walking over to the coffee table.

She placed the glasses down before pouring us both a generous amount. I was staring at her ass the moment she turned around.