johansson ~ s

~ sunbathing ~

I was currently home alone while Scarlett was at work filming her new movie. I had been cleaning all morning and decided to take a break and go for a dip in the pool. I went up stairs to change into my bathing suit, i just put one a simple white bikini grabbing a towel and heading back down to the pool. I did a few laps before i decided to do a little sunbathing. I laid on the lounge putting my sunnies and hat on grabbing my book to read.

I had been reading for a little while now and decided to flip. I took my bikini top off so i didn't get any tan lines on my back, i wanted to be as tan as possible. I was starting to get tired so i just laid there with my eyes closed.

~ Scarlett's pov ~

I was heading home from set we didn't have any other scenes planned for today, thank god i was pretty exhausted. I pulled up parking my car and making my way inside. "Y/n" I called out to my wife wondering where she was. I placed my things down by the front door making my way further into the house.

I couldn't hear the tv or any music playing which was strange Y/n had one or the other usually playing. I made my way to the living room seeing she wasn't there but she had cleaned, the house looked amazing.

I moved closer to the back sliding doors seeing a figure out on the lounge outside. She must have gone for a dip after cleaning.

I made my way outside slowly opening the door. What i was met with was my wife fast asleep on her back, all she had on was her bikini bottoms the top piece discarded to the side.

I felt myself getting flustered as well as aroused seeing her topless as she star fished out. She looked so peaceful with her little sunnies, soft snores coming out of her parted lips as her damp hair splattered on the pillow under her head.

I decided to wake her up by kissing her all over cause why not, she was practically asking for it sunbathing with no top on. I carefully laid next to her on the lounge moving forward to place kisses on her exposed chest.

I started off with soft ones moving to nip a little at the skin. I heard her hum in her sleep and saw a smile form on her lips as i continued. I moved down to one of her breasts licking and sucking the skin softly before wrapping my mouth around her nipple.

I felt it harden as i swirled my tongue around it. "mmmm" Y/n moaned as she began waking up. I watched as her eyes fluttered open looking down at me with her mouth still slightly parted. I bit her nipple before releasing it with a pop smirking up at her.

"hi baby" I whispered coming up to place a soft kiss on her lips. She hummed into it grabbing the back of my neck pulling me down more. We deepened the kiss our tongues both swirling around the other mouth. I moved my hand down her body to massage and grope to breasts. I pinched her nipple causing her to moan into the kiss.

"shit Scar, thats one way to wake me up" She breathed out as we parted but i continued kissing down her neck moving towards her ear.

"i can think of a better way" I whispered nipping at her ear lobe moving down further. I changed positions to straddle her waist looking down at her. "i saw you cleaned today, the house looks amazing" Y/n smiled up and me humming at the approval.

I moved back slightly down her legs as i began kissing her chest again. "i think you deserve a reward baby" She moaned as i sucked her nipple again throwing her head back.

I moved down her body leaving a trail of red marks before reaching her clothed pussy. "i love it when you wear this bikini baby, but..." i hooked my fingers under the thin straps pulling them down her legs, "... i love it more when you're naked" I husked kissing up her legs moving to nip at her inner tights.