johansson ~ s

~ trailer part one ~
technically this is minor smut but part two will be very smutty

•••

I'm currently in my girlfriends trailer bored as hell, we're filming the new Avengers movie together but today i only had one scene in the morning and Scarlett still has a bunch left. I've been watching tv but there's nothing good on and i can't be bothered trying to find a movie to watch.

I was just laying on the small sofa staring up at the ceiling when i heard the door open. I quickly shot up to see my gorgeous girlfriend walk in in her sexy as fuck black widow suit. "hi gorgeous" I husked standing up moving closer to her.

"hi, sorry i can't stay i just came in here to get..." she trailed off looking around the trailer, "...oh there's it is, this" She held up a prop gun before strapping it to her thigh holster. "i left it in here yesterday and i'm about to shoot a fighting scene" She explained as i nodded, she came over to give me a peck on the lips before making her way to the door.

"wait how many more scenes have you got left?" She turned around quickly thinking before she answered.

"uh i think 3 or 4 not sure" I nodded as she waved goodbye before leaving closing the door behind her. I huffed falling back on the sofa to resume my ceiling staring.

~ time skip ~

it had been an hour since Scarlett came and left her trailer. I'm even more bored now then i was before which i didn't think was possibly but here we are. I huffed throwing my head back against the sofa crossing my arms trying to think of something to do.

I smirked to myself having an idea that will probably get me in a lot of trouble but i didn't care i was so bored. I grabbed my phone setting it up on the coffee table in front of me. I opened snapchat switching the camera to face me as i began recording.

I sat back slightly biting my lip making eye contact with the camera. I then grabbed the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head. My bare chest was now exposed as i moved my hands to grope and massage my boobs humming and throwing my head back in pleasure.

I looked back into the camera using my thumb and pointer finger with each hand to pinch and twist my nipples causing me to let out a soft moan. I moved my hands down my body my fingers tracing the waistband of my sweats before i lifted my hips slightly to slide them down my legs along with the thong i was wearing.

I spread my legs giving the camera a clear view of my pussy moving one hand down to begin rubbing lazily at my clit. "mmm Scarlett" I moaned moving my fingers through my now wet folds while massaging my boob with my other hand.

I smirked into the camera biting my lip as i continued my movements a little longer. The recording ended on its own and i immediately sent it to Scarlett.

~ Scarlett's pov ~

I had just finished up a fighting scene when one of the stage crew came up to me with my phone. "Scarlett your phone keeps going off, i thought it might be important" She handed me my phone and i thanked her having a look at the lock screen.

————————————

text message : my love 🤍 14 minutes ago
hi baby. don't open my snaps near anyone ;)

snapchat : Y/n 🤍 17 minutes ago
snapchat : Y/n 🤍 18 minutes ago
snapchat : Y/n 🤍 19 minutes ago