johansson ~ s

~ massage oil ~

•••

I was on my way home from a long and tiring day of work. When i pulled into the driveway i saw Scarlett's car already there smiling to myself that she was home. As i made my way inside i could hear music playing before opening the front door and being hit with Harry Styles Watermelon Sugar. I chuckled to myself placing my things at the front door and making my way into the house.

I walked into the living and kitchen area seeing Scarlett in the kitchen. She was moving around effortlessly cooking dinner i'm guessing as she danced and hummed along to the music.

I leaned against the counter at the edge of the kitchen just watching Scarlett, she hadn't noticed i was there so she was just happily moving around the kitchen. I slowly moved closer to her as she stood over the stove stirring something in a pot. I placed my hands on her hips slowly moving then to her front and into her shirt resting them on her stomach.

"mmmm" Scarlett hummed as she leaned into my hold and let her head fall onto my shoulder as i lightly rubbed her stomach.

"hi honey" I whispered kissing her neck a few times looking down at the spaghetti she was making.

"hi sweetheart" She whispered back placing the spatula on the cutting board next to the stove before turning in my hold. She smiled at me cupping my cheeks before pulling me into a soft kiss. We both moaned into the kiss as we slowly deepened it but pulled away before it got too heated. "how was work?" She asked turning back to continue cooking.

I kept my hands on her stomach resting my head on her shoulder to watch her, "good, long, Dav was fucking annoying" I complained moving away to lean against the island opposite us. Scarlett hummed crossing her arms waiting for me to elaborate. "he wouldn't stop flirting with Meg so he didn't get the Martins report done in time. But i was the one that got yelled at by Glen" I ranted as Scarlett slowly walked over to me placing her arms around my neck straching at the back of my neck.

"aww bubba" She cooed pouting and i huffed gripping her waist pulling her closer to me. "want me to teach Dav a lesson?" She offered saying his name in a disgusted tone ansi chuckled shaking my head.

"no but you could help me forget about my shitty day" I counter offered as she chuckled smirking.

"what did you have in mind?" She enquired raising one eyebrow inquisitively. I hummed wrapping my arms fully around her to rest my chin on her chest looking up at her.

"well we still haven't opened that massage oil we bought..." Scarlett raised her eyebrow again intrigued as to where i was going with this.

"want me to give you a massage?" She asked and i smirked standing up straight rubbing her back before i shook my head and Scarlett looked confused.

"i wanna give you a massage. i wanna rubbed oil all over your perfect body. i wanna caress every curve" I spoke moving my hands up and down her body over her ass squeezing lightly. "i wanna feel your soft skin under my fingertips. i wanna feel you nipples harden as i pinch them" I continued leaning in to lightly kiss at her neck as i kept moving my hands all over her body. "i wanna shove my fingers into your dripping cunt and fuck you until your seeing stars" I whispered into her ear biting her earlobe harshly causing her to gasped.

I moved back leaning against the counter as i looked at Scarlett her eyes were closed her mouth was slightly open. I leaned forward to connect our lips and Scarlett immediately moaned into it. We had just deepened it before we heard a loud sizzling noise and the smell of something burning.

"fuck" Scarlett groaned pushing off me to turn the stove off quickly. I just chuckled to myself walking up to her slapping her ass firmly before walking away. Scarlett gasped jumping slightly sending me a glare as i walked away laughing.