romanoff ~ s

~ hot tub ~

Natasha and i were currently the only ones in the compound as everyone else was out on missions. We had planned on going up to the roof top pool and bar where there's a hot tub and hang out in there for a little bit.

I was cleaning the dishes from dinner as Nat cooked, we have a who ever cooks the other cleans rule and on those occasions when we both cook we both clean as well.

I was on one of the last pieces when Nat walked out in a simple red bikini. It wasn't leaving much to the imagination her breasts her practically spilling out and i could undoubtedly see her nipples through the thin material. Her whole ass was out and the front was barely covered. "did you want me to help with the rest?" She said placing her towel on the counter top.

"no it's okay you go up and i'll be there in a couple of minutes" I replied still looking at her up and down taking in her whole body. No matter how many times i see her naked i still get flustered and nervous acting like a teen age boy who's seeing boobs for the first time.

She came over to peck my lips before turning and leaving, "okay baby, don't take too long" I watched as she swayed her hips out of the room and headed up to the roof.

I finished off the dishes and made my way back to our room to get ready. I was about to put on my white bikini i have that i knew Nat loves when an idea popped into my head.

I striped down to nothing grabbing a towel and Nat and i's favourite strap on still connected to the harness before making my way up to the roof.

It felt so weird walking through the compound naked, like someone would be around the corner waiting. Lucky that wasn't going to happen and i made it to the roof.

As i walked out i saw Nat facing the other direction with her arms on the back of the hot tub. I could see her back and arm muscles as they glistened from the hot tub water.

"Natty can you close your eyes please" I said in my innocent voice, i saw her move slightly bringing her arms down.

"uh okay, they're closed" I placed my towel next to hers and walked up to the hot tub slowly climbing in.

"keep them closed" She giggled moving her arms slightly under the water. Once i was fully in i moved over to straddle her lap. Nat's hands landed on my thighs and she had the biggest smile on her face.

I was sat atop her still with the strap in one hand as i placed the other behind her neck scratching lightly causing her to hum. "okay you can open them now"

Nat's eyes immediately fluttered open as she took in my naked body, her eyes roaming up and down until they landed on the strap in my hands.

"baby, i think you missed a few steps but i'm not complaining" She said moving her hands up to my hips pulling me closer causing me to giggle.

"i thought we could have some fun... mummy" I said again in my innocent voice, she bit on her lip leaning up to connect our lips. She moved her hands to my ass squeezing lightly causing me to moan letting her tongue enter my mouth.

I threw my arms around her neck pulling her in closer, i could feel her nipples through the thin fabric as they pressed against my stomach.

Nat moved to kiss down my neck sucking and licking occasionally biting to form bruises. I was grinding on her lap for move friction, i may have accidentally hit her in the head with the strap causing her chuckle coming up. "you want me to put that on baby?" She asked caressing my hips, i nodded bringing in between us.

"yes please mummy" She leant up to place a soft kiss on my lips before moving back slightly.

"wanna help me out" Nat lightly pushed me a little to get off her lap. I got off giving her the strap while i went to take her bikini bottoms off.