romanoff ~ s

~ valentines with nat ~
because it's valentines tomorrow and i'm not gonna get a real one :( i'm working on a scarlett one too
Y/i - your initial (first letter of your name)

•••

I stirred awake stretching my arms out, opening my eyes slightly feeling the warm sun beams coming through the open blinds. I smiled to myself as i turned around to see my beautiful sleeping girlfriend.

Natasha's red locks splattered out on the pillow, her mouth slightly open letting out soft snores, her arms laying haphazardly around her as her chest rose and fell with each steady breath.

I watched her for a minute before remembering what day it was today, valentine's day. I smirked when am idea popped into my head for how to wake Natasha up.

I slowly and carefully sat up moving the sheet away from her body. She was just wearing an oversized tee with a thong on underneath.

Once the sheet was just covering her feet i took a moment to look at her body. The shirt was hiked up slightly from her moving around so i could completely see her black lacy thong and her lower abdomen.

I lightly lifted the shirt some more so it was now only covering her chest exposing her whole stomach and ribs. I carefully straddled her legs as i leant down to begin lightly kissing over her skin.

I started on her lower abdomen slowly moving up leaving open mouth kisses along her soft skin. I licked a few strips hearing her breathing pick up in her sleep.

Natasha let out a few soft moans as i continued starting to stir awake. "mmm" She hummed moving her head and arms now waking up fully.

I moved up her body kissing her neck and jaw as i watched a smile form on her lips. "morning baby" Her voice was still all raspy from just waking up, it was honestly the hottest thing ever.

"good morning" I whispered in her ear before flickering her earlobe with my tongue and then hovering above her as she finally opened her eyes. "happy valentine's day my love" I learnt down to connect our lips in a sweet kiss.

The kiss quickly turned heated as Nat grabbed my waist pulling me flush against her body causing me to moan into the kiss.

Nat took advantage of this shoving her tongue down my throat. Her tongue swirled around my mouth exploring every inch as mine did the same. When we pulled away i continued kissing down her neck again.

"mmm happy valentine's day baby" Natasha husked moving her head to the side to allow me more access. Her moans got louder as i sucked on her sweet spot. "you should wake me up like this more often" She breathed out as i chuckled before moving further down her body until she grabbed my waist tightly.

"ah ah i wanna have my fun with you first" She pulled me up slightly moving our positions so i was now straddling one on her legs. She smirked up at me as she pulled me down and started slowly grinding my hips against her thigh.

I threw my head back in pleasure gripping onto her shoulders for support as she sped up my movements. The addition of the fabric from my thong and obviously Nat's thigh rubbing against my clit was so overwhelming.

"oh f-fuck" I moaned out moving my hips faster, Natasha's hands moved up under my shirt massaging my breasts as i continued grinding on her thigh. She pinched and twisted my nipples causing them to harden.

"arms up" She command and i did as she said letting her pull my shirt over my head. She threw it away somewhere and went back to groping my breasts. "fuck that's is baby, you like riding mummy's thigh?"