romanoff ~ f / ms

~ natasha romanoffs butt ~
i had this complete in my notes for a while and completely forgot about it. very very mild smut.
it's hella adorable, and who doesn't love natasha's butt

•••

I love Natasha Romanoff's butt. I mean i love Natasha yeah but her butt ugh i love it so much and then her boobs are a close second. I'm always wanting to touch it but she doesn't like it when i do it around people. She gets all shy and pushes me away telling me to stop, it's honestly so adorable. I know she likes it though cause she's always blushing after it happens.

~ in the kitchen ~

I was in the kitchen with the rest of the team just talking about random stuff. "it's simple capsicle, you just swipe left if you don't like them and right if you do. see?" Tony explained showing Steve as he swiped on two girls.

Tony was trying to teach Steve how to use tinder, he needed to 'get some' according to Tony. I laughed watching Steve's confused face.

"but how do i know if i like them?" He questioned looking around as everyone started laughing.

"well you either go for looks or you waste time reading their bios and see if you 'have common interests'" Tony replied as Steve looked down at his phone.

"but i don't want to be rude. what if they're really nice and i hurt their feelings?" Everyone groaned but before Tony could reply my attention was caught by someone walking into the kitchen. I looked over seeing my gorgeous girlfriend walk in, her face lighting up when she saw me.

"hi gorgeous" I greeted as she got closer pulling me into a hug as i happily hugged her back.

"hi baby" She whispered into my ear kissing my neck softly before pulling away to look into my eyes. "whatcha up to?" She smiled as i hummed looking her up and down before meeting her gaze again.

"well i was listening to Tony teach Steve how to use tinder but now..." I trailed off moving my hands down her body before cupping both her butt cheeks in my hands.

"Y/n!" She exclaimed as i just chucked grabbing her cheeks firmly. "not here" She tried pushing away from me but i just pouted rubbing her butt instead.

She huffed leaning in kissing my neck right under my ear. "why don't we go back to our room hm?" She whispered and i perked up nodding pushing off the counter and turning her around to push towards the hallway. Natasha just giggled letting me push her and by her i mean her butt as we made our way back to our room.

~ laying on the bed ~

I was walking up to Natasha and i's room, i had been in my office filling out reports all day and i just wanted to cuddled and watch movies with Nat for the rest of the night.

When i opened the door i saw my girlfriend laying on her stomach in the middle of our bed reading a book. She was wearing an oversized shirt with only a thong on underneath that i couldn't even tell the colour of as i couldn't see any of the material.

I closed the door making my way over to the bed trying to stay quiet not to disturb her. The shirt she was wearing had ridden up to her waist barely covering her at all giving me a perfect view of her butt.

I slowly made my way onto the bed climbing up her legs. Natasha had realised what i was doing but didn't do anything to stop it. I straddled her thighs settling in as i placed both my hands on Nat's butt cheeks.

One in each hand as i squeezed them firmly before wiggling them loving how much they jiggled. I giggled like a little kid as i played with her butt.

"having fun?" Natasha chimed in keeping her focusing on her book.