romanoff ~ s

~ kinks ~
⚠️ warning : knifes, mention of a gun ⚠️

Natasha and i are pretty kinky people we love trying to spice up our sex life. Not that it's bad or anything oh no on the contrary we just wanna add a little spice nothing wrong with that right?

We've tried a bunch of things from blind folding to nipple clamps, oh we have so many toys it's not even funny. If you think of a toy we've got it and used it at least like three times, there's not a lot Natasha and i won't do. We haven't found anything we didn't like yet and i'm not sure if we ever will.

This brings us to today, i have been thinking about trying something and i think Nat would like it but i'm not sure, it's a bit much even for us. I was currently in our room just laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. I hear the door open and then the unmistakable sound of my girlfriend huffing closing the door.

I propped myself up on my elbows to look at her, "honey what's wrong?" I asked as she sat at the end of the bed with her back to me.

"ugh Tony is just so annoying he insists on changing my hero name to Red Baddie. Cause it would and i quote 'be sexier'" She fell back on the bed and i giggled at the name.

"well he is right it would be sexier and you are definitely a baddie, but Black Widow is way more bad ass and that's what you want in a hero name" I explain sitting up fully just as she turned to face me.

"right i don't need a sexy name i want one that people are gonna be like 'woah she's a bad ass'" I nodded in agreement shuffling closer to her.

"you know, i can think of a way to cheer you up. Coincidentally it's also very sexy" Natasha smirked placing her hands on my thighs.

"oh yeah and what's that" I pretended to think looking around the room.

"well there's been something i've wanted to try, but i wasn't sure if it was to much" She looked confused, "what is it? i'm sure it's nothing as bad as what we've tried. we're pretty kinky baby" I chuckled at her response.

"i know i know. okay so it's no secret that you're hot" Natasha just nodded letting me continue. "and when you're fighting ugh no chance i constantly forget how to breath. especially when you get your knifes out..." I trailed off looking at her expression to see what she would think.

"you want me to use my knifes on you?" She asked in an alluring way, i gave her a small nod and she jumped off the bed. "which one you want baby" She husked as she came out of the closet with a few knifes. I gesture for her to place them on the bed so i could get a better look.

"hmm surprise me... mummy" Nat smirked and leant down to kiss me before running off to the closet again.

My arms were now tied to the bed frame, i was blind folded and completely naked spread out on the bed. I could hear shuffling around the room as Nat did whatever it was she was doing.

I felt the bed dip slightly and then felt Nat's hands moving up my legs opening them. I felt the cold air touch my core as she settled in closer to me.

Her hands were roaming up past my core, over my stomach and breasts before she wrapped her hand around my throat. "you ready slut?" She husked as i felt her hot breath on my face. I only responded with a nod to which she slapped my face. "words whore" She spat rubbing my now red cheek.

"y-yes mummy" I whimpered the feeling of arousal rising at her words and even the slap she gave me. We discovered i had a degrading kink quite early into our relationship.

"good girl" She whispered placing a soft kiss on my lips, i've also got a praise kink and i love how she goes from one to the other. I was broken out of my thoughts when i felt a cold object being dragged along my stomach. My breath hitched when i figured out what it was and i heard Nat chuckle above me, "you like that baby" She husked continuing to move the knife over my stomach.