romanoff ~ a / f

~ SA part two ~
requested : youssra1927
alsooooo i just hit 80k! what?! that's insane. thank you all so much i really appreciate everyone who reads my book. i know i haven't been active lately and just going back and editing my old one shots but i should have some new ones coming soon. bare with me! :)
⚠️trigger warning : violence, blood, PTSD, panic attack ⚠️

•••

It had been a week since the whole finding out i was pregnant ordeal. Natasha, bless her soul still hasn't left my side since then. We've been spending more time together with her continuing to decline missions to hang out with me.

I'm extremely grateful for her honesty, i wouldn't have been able to get through the events of last week without her. We've been getting closer as more than friends as well.

Natasha's always called me babe or baby or really any and all pet names. However she's been kissing my cheeks more often and now sometimes we cuddle when one of us stays the night in the others room.

"Natty, can i ask you a personal question?" I enquired as i lean against the island bench. Natasha was cooking us some breakfast, which consisted of bacon and eggs.

"of course" She replied not taking her eyes off the sizzling bacon in the pan.

"um, are you- uh well, what's your um what's your sexuality? i've been wondering for a little bit now and i know i shouldn't pry but i just- i'm curious" I stuttered rambling. I've been trying to figure out if what i've been feeling towards Natasha is one sided or if she feels the same.

"my sexuality huh? and why would you wanna know that?" Natasha turned to face me the smirk ever present on her face.

I shrugged shaking my head as i looked down, i had started blushing as well so i was trying to hide that. I've been noticing myself blush more around Natasha, i mean i use to sometimes but it's happening more frequently now.

I heard some shuffling and then Natasha's pointer fingers on my chin pulling my head back up to meet her gaze.

"baby i'm bi, and yes i like you" Natasha replied plainly watching as my expression changed to shocked.

"oh- um" Natasha chuckled at my flustered state swiping her thumb over my bottom lip.

"so cute" She whispered before turning back to continue cooking. I stayed in the same position as i watched her still extremely shocked and confused.

Natasha's bi, and she likes me? holy moly. I suddenly felt butterflies in my belly at the thought of being with Natasha. Having her all to myself, to call my own it brought the biggest smile to my face.

"why are you smiling like that?" Natasha pulled me from my thoughts as she stood in front of me with the cooked food.

"i- um" I started before taking a deep breath momentarily closing my eyes. "i wanted to ask if you'd go out with me? on a date? maybe, only if you want to of course. i just wanted to ask because we've been getting closer you know and-" I began to ramble before Natasha put her pointer finger over my lips to stop me.

"i would love to baby" She simply replied flashing me a sweet smile before moving to plate up our breakfast.

I couldn't stop the huge smile that plastered my face at her accepting. "come on you" Natasha cooed holding two plates of food as we walked over to the dining table.

"i'm gonna plan that best date" I exclaimed as Natasha and i had started eating.

"is that right? you know i wanted to be the one to ask you out but you beat me to it, you sneaky little minx" Natasha replied causing me to blush and giggle.