romanoff ~ s

~ work out ~
smut!!! i've got a couple days off so i'm gonna try and write a bunch of one shots to get ready to post

•••

I stirred awake opening my eyes slightly to the light sun beams coming through the open blinds. I smiled to myself turning over stretching my arm out to- wait where's Natasha.

I opened my eyes fully seeing the other side of the bed empty huffing to myself. Where could she be? I got up putting on one of Natasha's hoodies that's way to big for me, i didn't even need to put shorts on.

I made my way out of our room shuffling towards the kitchen and living room seeing it completely empty. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering where she would be at this hour and then it clicked, the gym.

I swear that women lives in the gym not that i'm complaining i mean have your seen her ugh her body is incredible. I slowly made my way down to the gym, getting into the elevator clicking the right floor.

I hummed along to the music playing swaying back and forth fiddling with the long sleeves that go past my hands completely. The elevator opened and i walked out heading towards the gym door. I stopped to look in leaning against the door frame smirking at the view.

Natasha was only in a sports bra and booty shorts as she was doing pull ups. The muscles in her back and arms were flexing as she pulled herself up and lowered herself back down.

Her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat, i was practically drooling at the sight. She hopped down from the bar moving over to the squat rack getting into position under the bar gripping it tightly. She picked up the bar on her shoulders moving back slightly before she began squatting.

When i tell you my eyes popped out of my head at the sight with my mouth opening then turning into a smirk. Her perfect ass poking out as she slowly squatted down and back up, her thigh and calf muscles now flexing. Fuck if i was a man i'd totally have a bon-

"Y/n?" I heard Natasha call my name shaking my head before meeting her gaze as i pushed off the door frame to enter the room. She was panting lightly clearly exhausted from how ever long she's been working out. I just smirked walking up to her, "what are you doing here?"

"well i woke up and you weren't next to me" I pouted moving closer to her as she sent me a sweet smile looking me up and down. "so i came to try and find you" Once i reached her i placed my arms around her neck smiling at her looking deeply into her captiviting green eyes.

"you found me" She whispered leaning in to place a soft kiss on my lips. When she tried pulling away i shook my head grabbing the back of hers to pull her back in.

Natasha chuckled against my lips but immediately kissed me back moving her hands to grip my waist tightly over the hoodie. "is this my hoodie?" Nat asked as we came up for air as i just nodded kissing her sharp as shit jawline. "mmmm, baby" She moaned out as i sucked and licked her neck tasting the saltiness of her sweat.

"you look so hot working out, i think i need to come down here more often" I husked against her skin as i heard her chuckled grabbing my face pulling me up to meet her gaze.

"oh yeah, what's your favourite workout of mine?" She teased kissing my cheeks and down my neck. Her hands moved to under the hoodie before i heard her gasp, "no shorts, you naughty girl. what if there was someone else down here" I grinned even though she couldn't see it as i felt her hands move up my body.

Her hands roamed up and down my body she had soon discovered i was also not wearing a bra which made her smirk as she continued kissing my neck.

Natasha moved her hands down lightly grazing my ass before landing on the back of my thighs tapping them for me to jump which i immediately did. Nat walked me slowly towards a wall pushing me up against it. I groaned at the contact as she moved her hands back up my body. This time Nat's hands went up my front stopping at my breasts as she massaged them.