johansson ~ s

~ beach day ~
okay i really like this one, i wanna do some more in public stuff. if you have any ideas lmk

•••

I was currently in the kitchen making some breakfast for Scarlett and i. I've been up for about an hour now and have decided i want us to go to the beach today.

Scarlett's still asleep so i'll wake her up once i've got breakfast done and let her know of my plans. I was already in my bikini and i just had an oversized white button down over the top with only 3 buttons done up.

I was making scrambled eggs, i would make poached but i always mess them up. I had music playing in the background so i was slightly dancing as i cooked.

I was so focused on cooking and the dancing i was doing humming the song that i didn't hear Scarlett coming down the stairs. "baby?" She called out walking into the kitchen. "oh" I turned around to a shocked and sleepy Scarlett. She was still in her pjs, an oversized tee and shorts her hair was still a little messy and her her eyes hadn't fully opened.

"hi my love" I cooed walking over to give her a soft kiss and a hug. She reciprocated the hug humming when i held her tightly. Once i moved away going back to the stove Scarlett followed slowly.

"what are you wearing?" She asked clearly confused because i wasn't wearing this last night. "are you wearing anything under that?" I turned to look at her as she leant on the counter opposite me.

I chuckled at her confusion grabbing the bottom of the shirt and pulling it up to show her my brown and white checkered bikini. She gasped at my action shaking her head as i let it flop down turning back around to keep cooking. "why are you wearing that?"

I turned the stove off moving the fry pan over to plate up the scrambled eggs. "so many questions" I moved over to the plates i had prepared scooping up some eggs and plopping them onto the plates evenly.

I turned to she her stood there with her arms folded waiting for me to actually answer her. "i thought we could go to the beach today and i've been up since 7am so i got dressed and cooked us breakfast" I put the fry pan back on the stove grabbing the plates and walking over to the dining table. "you coming?"

I heard Scarlett huff but follow me to the table taking a seat opposite me to eat. "is that all you're wearing?" Scarlett enquired starting to eat, i look down before meeting her gaze again.

"i mean i may put some shorts on for the journey but once we're there everything's coming off" I wiggled slightly in my seat causing her to laugh and shake her head.

Once we finished breakfast i said i'd clean up while she went and got ready. I was humming along to a song doing the dishes when i heard footsteps behind me.

Scarlett came up wrapping her arms around my waist placing her hands on my stomach. She started lightly kissing my neck immediately finding my sweet soft and giving it attention. Soft moans came out of my mouth when she started nipping at it until she bit down causing a louder moan to leave my lips as she soothed it over.

"Scar- ugh - no the beach" I breathed out as she pulled away allowing me to turn and face her. She was just wearing a simple red bikini, didn't even have a shirt or shorts on. "wha- are you going to put anything else on?" I asked drying my hands and then crossing them.

"hmmm" She hummed thinking before turning and walking back up stairs. I shamelessly stared at her ass as she walked away loving how much it jiggled.

I finished off the dishes when Scarlett came back down, this time she had a loose crop top and a pair of shorts on. She had brought me a pair down as well which i reluctantly put on.