romanoff ~ f / s

~ truth or dare ~
this was just suppose to be suggestive but i got carried away

•••

Natasha and i have been secretly dating for about five months now. We never thought we'd get this far without being caught but we like the sneaking around so we've just kept hiding it.

Everyone in the compound knows both Nat and i are gay and they always make jokes about us being together. We were best friends before we started dating so we've always been close, no one really questions it if we're cuddling or close.

We have had a few almost slip ups usually when we're drunk and Nat can't keep her hands off me, so innocently dancing becomes full on grinding on each other.

Tonight my girlfriend and i were having a girls night in the living room. We had told all the boys to stay out of the living room all night as we had organised pillows and blankets to sleep out here.

Nat and i went to the store today to get snacks as well as plenty of drinks, all different kinds so everyone had something they liked.

We were setting up when the other girls came in with some of their own pillows and blankets to add to the already large collection. "hey girlies" I greeted as they all walked in one by one waving and smiling at me as they found a spot either on one of the couches or the floor.

There was Wanda, Yelena, Pepper, Carol, Valkyrie, Nat and myself. I heard them all start chatting as i finished up with the snacks. Nat came up behind me as i had my back to the living room.

"hi baby" She husked into my ear placing a soft kiss under it as she grabbed my waist tightly. I could smell the familiar sent of vodka on her lips as i turned in her hold making sure no one was looking.

"hi gorgeous" I smiled pulling her into a loving kiss, "you've already had a shot haven't you?" I asked as i pulled away.

"two actually" She grinned playfully and i rolled my eyes to which she grabbed me tighter. "you look so sexy in this" She grabbed my black silk top that had matching silk shorts, i just smiled pulling her closer to me.

"oh do i, cause i wore it for you and guess what?" She pretended to think before shaking her head for me to tell her. i moved closer to her ear before whispering, "i'm not wearing anything underneath" I heard her breath hitch at my words and when i faced her again her eyes were blown out and full of lust.

I giggled at her reaction stepping out of her hold, "come on baby we gotta join before they get suspicious" I grabbed her hand as we both grabbed a tray of snacks and made out way back to the group.

Nat dropped my hand as we got closer before moving to a free spot on the couch. I placed the tray on the coffee table and then took a seat on the floor opposite Nat. She pouted at me being far away and i just sent her a smirk and a wink.

We all started chatting while we drank and ate the snacks. Everyone was starting to get pretty tipsy and then someone suggested we play truth or dare. Carol and Pepper had both gone and then Carol asked me, "Y/n truth or dare?"

I thought about it for a moment placing my drink back on the floor before answering, "truth" I met Nat's eyes as she gazed at me waiting for Carol to come up with a question.

"do you currently have a crush on someone?" Everyone in the room ooo'd wanting to know the answer, i chuckled thinking about what i should say.

I decided with a simple "yes" everyone went crazy asking me who and if they knew them. I just dismissed them all, "only one question ladies" They all whined as i met Natasha's eyes again and she was smirking. "Wanda truth or dare?"