johansson ~ a / s

~ friends with benefits ~
requested : @Mecaflo
hi, i hope you like it :) it's got a happy ending cause i love them hehe. also it's quite long, sorry i got carried away

•••

Scarlett and i have been friends for the past 5 years and six months ago we came up with this 'friends with benefits' agreement.

We promised each other we wouldn't catch feelings and it would just be sex. We were both sick of dating but still wanted sex. It's pretty fucking good i have to admit she's kinda amazing in bed like what that woman can do with her tongue, ugh. 

Anyways it was all going fine for a while it was like nothing changed between us apart from obviously the sex. In the beginning we would do it when one of us was stressed and needed a release and then it became an everyday thing.

It was rare for one of us not to be at the others place, we did sleep together but we rarely cuddled after, it was just like sex and then sleeping next to your best friend like nothing had happened.

About two months ago i discovered that i had developed feelings for Scarlett. I low key freaked out cause we promised we wouldn't and i felt like if i told her it would obviously ruin the arrangement but also our friendship. So i kept it a secret, i tried to minimise the amount of time i spend with Scarlett but she would constantly come over wanting sex and i didn't know how to say no. There's only so many times i can say i'm on my period, you know.

I'm thinking about ending the arrangement and i just hope Scarlett won't freak out or hate me for it. I am actually currently on my way to hers to do it right now. I need to get it over and done with or else i never will and i'll have to keep having sex with the woman i love with her not feeling anything towards me. I don't want that.

I pulled up turning my car off sighing deeply before making my way inside. I have a key to Scarlett's house and she has one to mine, made it easier for our late night shenanigans. "Scarlett?" I called out dropping my things by the door. 

"living room" I heard her call back as i made my way into the house. I was getting extremely nervous for what i was about to do, i really hope she doesn't freak out. "hey girl" Scarlett greeted pulling me into a hug, i reciprocated it definitely not smelling her hair and the coconut shampoo she uses, no not at all.

"uh hi, can uh can we talk please?" She nodded holding my hand and pulling me towards the sofa.

"what's up babe?" I closed my eyes taking a deep breathe, well this is happening i thought.

"i think we should stop having sex" I blurted out and she looked at me with a shocked expression. "i just think it's been going on for a long time and maybe we should stop"

"really? why though? it's been working so good. am i not good enough?" She started asking all these questions and i shook my head grabbing her hands but she pulled hers away.

"no of course not, Scarlett. you're amazing" I assured her as she furrowed her eyebrows more in confusion.

"then what the fuck Y/n!?" She shouted getting pretty pissed, why was she this upset it's not like it meant anything well not to her anyway.

"what? it's not like it meant anything! you couldn't really expect us to keep doing this forever could you?" I shouted back as she stood up beginning to pace around.

"fuck i don't know Y/n, didn't think you'd just come over randomly and end it. i would have, i don't know tried to find a replacement before. now i'm gonna have no sex for god knows how long" She spoke as she walked around the room, was she seriously more concerned about not having someone to fuck.