johansson ~ f

~ mattress ~
cora is 10 months in this ~ it's hella adorable
i apparently have a thing for writing baby fics, they're just damn so adorable

•••

"how excited are you to get a new mattress?" I asked looking over at the Scarlett who was driving.

"oh so excited, our old one is horrible can't believe it's taken us this long to get a new one" She replied as i hummed.

"well we had other priorities" I turned around looking at Cora who was babbling away to herself looking out the window. She was grabbing her feet and wiggling them around while she bopped her head.

"we did" Scarlett replied as i glanced over at me.

"it's a shame though because it must have been uncomfortable while you were pregnant?" I commented as Scarlett nodded glancing in the rear view mirror to look back at Cora.

"it was, but hey totally worth it. i mean look at our little girl" She cooed as i turned back to watch Cora. I reached out to grab one of her little legs as she looked over at me smiling before blowing raspberries.

"hi baby" Cora giggled making grabby hands and my heart melted at her adorableness. "are you excited for mattress shopping too?" I asked enthusiastically causing her to squeal waving her arms in the air.

"she's the cutest" Scarlett chimed in and i looked over at her looking back in the mirror to watch at Cora. I smiled nodding as i looked back at her.

When we got to the centre Scarlett parked the car as we both got out. I went to the boot to get the stroller while Scarlett went to get Cora. "you ready baby" I heard Scarlett as she came around the back.

"ahhh mmm ma ma mmm" Cora babbled, she's said both 'mama' and 'mummy' but she picks her moments.

"come on baby, you can do it you can talk. i know you can" Scarlett rubbed Cora's belly as Cora just looked around sticking her tongue out. "hmm okay maybe not today" I laughed at Scarlett before she sent me a stern look.

"here let me try" I reached my arms out as Scarlett handed Cora over to me. Cora giggled grabbing my face, "hi baby, can you say 'hi mama'" I cooed and Cora looked at me opening her mouth a few times.

"mmm mama aaah hehe mama" Cora spoke wiggling in my hold and Scarlett gasped as i had a smug look on my face.

"yeah yeah whatever. let's just go lay on some mattresses" Scarlett rolled her eyes as i placed Cora in the stroller straping her in as she moved her arms around in the air.

"mummy's a little salty that you listen to me more than her baby" I cooed scratching Cora's belly as she giggled looking up at me.

"ah ah mm mama i i mmm" Cora tried speaking looking between Scarlett and i with big doe eyes.

"good job baby. that's right your a big girl, using your big girl words" Scarlett cooed leaning down to rub Cora's belly as she giggled grabbing Scarlett's hand. "ready to go my love" Scarlett looked over to me and i nodded grabbing our bags and closing the boot door.

We entered the store looking around to see where the mattress section was. "hi how are you today? can i help with anything?" A sales person came up to us and i looked over at Scarlett before turning back to him.

"we're good thank you. and yes please we're looking for mattresses?" I enquired as he nodded.

"right over here" He directed us and we followed him to the mattresses. He started telling us about all the mattress and their benefits and what not i wasn't really paying attention. I was too focused on my little bundle of joy in the stroller, Cora was opening her mouth sticking her tongue out as she wiggled her little arms and legs in the air.