romanoff ~ s

~ masturbating ~
okay so i'm adding photos to each one shot but they're not posting, i don't know how to fix this. it's extremely frustrating

•••

I was currently in nat and i's room bored as ever, i had the tv on but i wasn't paying attention to it at all. Nat was away on some mission and had been gone for a week now.

She didn't know when she'd be home and she was only allowed to contact me every so often cause she needed to focus.

I missed her so much, i missed her laugh, her smile, her gorgeous body, her hands oh how i miss her hands especially when they're roaming up and down my body. I missed her mouth and how she would kiss all over my body from my neck down my stomach towards my pus-

No snap out of it, ugh great now i'm turned on fuck. I tried focusing on the tv again but whatever was playing was so boring i huffed sliding down the bedhead.

I grabbed my phone and opened up messages seeing i was still waiting on a reply from Nat. Sighing i opened photos scrolling through to find some of Nat.

It started out sweet just looking at ones of us together seeing how happy we both were but then i found a few she had sent while she was away on another mission. We were both quite horny and sent some naughty photos to each other, i kept the ones she sent obviously i mean who wouldn't.

Clear as day Nat was kneeling on the floor of her hotel room in front of a mirror completely naked. She had her free hand grabbing one of her breasts with her legs spread open giving a perfect view of her cunt.

I started feeling more and more aroused the more photos i looked at. I moved my free hand up under my shirt and began massaging my breasts. I continued flicking through photos of Natasha getting more and more turned on.

I threw my phone down to take my shirt, shorts and thong off leaving me in nothing spread out in the middle of the bed. I looked down at the photos with one of my hands moving down to rub lazily at my clit.

I threw my head back closing my eyes imagining it was Nat's hand. I sped up rubbing tight circles bringing my other hand up to grope my breast pinching my nipple feeling it harden.

I moved my hand down my fingers running through my wet folds before plunging two fingers into myself. I started at a fast pace pumping in and out, "mmm f-fuck Nat" I moaned feeling the coil already forming in my stomach.

~ Nat's pov ~

I had finally gotten home from my mission and i wanted to surprise Y/n so i hadn't told her. Once i finished up talking to Fury i made my way up to our room.

When i got closer to the door i could hear faint moans and muffling coming from the other side. I slowly opened the door and was met with my girlfriend spread out on the bed with two fingers deep inside her.

I quickly entered closing the door behind me causing it to make a somewhat loud clicking noise. Her head shot up as her face displayed pure shock. "hi baby, don't let me stop you" I husked putting my bags down moving closer to the bed.

"N-Nat, you're home?" She questioned trying to move further up the bed to try and hide herself. "i i was just, um" She stuttered, i could she her getting flustered.

"don't be embarrassed baby, also you should keep going watching you is such a turn on" She still had her mouth wide open as she moved her hand back down her body to run her fingers through her wet folds.

I watched mesmerised as she began teasing her entrance before shoving two fingers in. "shit" I whispered under my breath feeling my own arousal forming. I looked up meeting her gaze again as she was already staring at me with an innocent look. "you're so gorgeous baby" I started taking my own clothes off watching as she pinched her nipples keeping a steady pace with her pumping.