romanoff ~ s

~ briefing room part two ~
here it is, part two. super soft¡domreader and bottom¡nat.
thank you all so much for 40k readers!! that's incredible!! i appreciate each and everyone of you thank you for reading my book 🥺

•••

I pulled Natasha along behind me determined to get back to our room as fast as possible.

"wait! wh-what about the chair? i-i mad-" Natasha started trying to keep up behind me before i stopped effectively right in front over her as she ran into me.

I caught her gripping her biceps, "i don't care about the fucking chair" I spat and Natasha just whimpered nodding.

"oh baby" I cooed stroking her cheek tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "if i feel like it i'll go back and clean it, but for right now i need to finish you off" I husked lowly grabbing her wrist and continuing my speed walk to our room.

"a-are you going to punish me?" Natasha whimpered out and i turned back to her as i continued walking.

"now why would i do that, you were such a good girl back there. i think you definitely deserve a reward" Natasha beamed at the mention of a reward her smile grew just as fast as it fell when i shoved her into our room throwing her onto our bed.

I shut the door behind me locking it immediately before strutting towards the bed. Natasha was on her back her legs spread giving me a clear view of her still wet pussy.

I gripped her ankles pulling her down to the edge of the bed electing a yelp out of Natasha. Her dress rode up exposing her lower half but it wasn't enough.

I lightly traced my fingers up her arms watching as goosebumps erupted under my touch. I gripped the ties on her dress straps pulling them slightly so they came undone effortlessly.

Natasha's dress fell immediately bunching around her waist. I gasped seeing her bare chest as she had opted not to wear a bra.

I pulled her up letting the dress slide down her legs before pushing her back down. "wait here baby" I gripped her chin leaning down to quickly peck her lips.

"wait!" Natasha suddenly exclaimed, i tilted my head waiting for her to explain her outburst. "i-i want to undress you mummy, please" Natasha all but whispered and my heart melted at the request as my lips curled up into a cheeky grin.

"of course you can baby, let me just go get some supplies, okay?" Natasha nodded as i pecked her lips again going into our wardrobe to grab a couple things.

Once i had everything i needed, just the strap on with one of our biggest dildos as well as a small pink vibrator. I walked back out seeing Natasha still sat there patiently.

"good girl for sitting so patiently" I cooed dropping my supplies on the bed beside her. She looked down at what i had grabbed before looking back up at my with doe eyes.

I cupped her cheek caressing it softly, i swiped my thumb over her bottom lip loving how she instinctively parted her lips for me. Mine immediately curled up into a smirk as i slowly pushed my thumb between her lips and into her mouth feeling as her tongue swirl around it.

I hummed pulling it out and dragging my wet thumb down her jaw and neck before gliding it over her collar bones. Natasha moaned softly at my actions throwing her head back.

I gripped her throat causing her to look into my eyes pleadingly. "you gonna be a good girl?" Natasha nodded immediately. "prove it. help mummy get undressed" I stood back letting go of her throat allowing her room to undress me.