Chapter 177- Written by A

"Hey, what are we all staring at- WHAT THE-" San cried as Ghidorah landed on the volcano. Frightened, Ichi and Ni quickly covered his mouth before he could curse for the first time in front of the kids. Leaning his head towards Rodan, the right head whispered, "Hey, was she expecting more?"

"No she was not! I would know if my own mate was pregnant!" Rodan hissed angrily. Glancing over at Taron, he silently mouthed, "Are they ours?" The bird of prey shook her head no. The massive prehistoric reptile let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Okay, so they're not mine, they're not Taron's. Mothra, whose kids are these?" Harp asked, Halcyon nuzzling her leg. All eyes turned towards the Queen. Crawling over to greet the little newborns, the moth larva blushed as she answered, "Well... they're mine and Goji's." Hearing that, Ghidorah and Rodan slowly turned their heads towards Godzilla, who was dead quiet. Each had something to say to him.

"What did you do?" Ichi, Ni and Rodan asked in unison, their voices low. In the meantime, San mumbled, "Aww... that's so cute..."

"Okay, I have so many questions and I think we all do. But I think we can save them for another time," Harp commented. She really didn't want the guys blurting out questions when the kids were all right there listening. Picking up Halcyon, she and Ghidorah were about to head home when Godzilla pointed out, "I'm holding a meeting tomorrow and I would like you all to come. If you want, you can bring the kids too."

"Thank you, we'll keep that in mind," Ghidorah replied. He allowed Harp to go first. At the same time, Godzilla took to the water with Mothra and their five kids on his back. Watching him leave, the three heads muttered, "Oh, it's on now..."

Crawling into the pool of lava, Rodan sighed in relief. His wound was already feeling better. Nuzzling Taron, he looked over at their kids. Taloni had a rock blossom tucked behind her crest. "Where'd that come from?" he asked, looking up at Taron. Following his gaze, the phoenix replied, "Oh, Halcyon got that for her."

"Oh, okay- WAIT, WHAT?!"