Chapter 4- Rewritten by A (Orignal written by K)

Taron was on the brink of having a panic attack.

For starters, the King himself had asked her to come along with him to Isla de Mara. She had been so nervous to go with the overgrown lizard that she needed a pep talk from Harp and a little baby Mothra. Secondly, the whole reason why they were over here in the first place was due to the fact that Ghidorah was still alive somewhere. And the one and only Titan who knew his location, according to Godzilla, had to be Rodan.

Now Taron was an easily frightened bird. Anything jumped out at her and she would immediately hide or play dead. She was constantly nervous and often relied on her best friend Harp to do the talking whenever they were at meetings and parties. The bird couldn't help it, she was just nervous around everyone else, especially when they were much bigger than her. Luckily, many respected that she needed to have some space every once in a while. They knew how anxious she could get.

And right now, her anxiety levels were going through the roof.

At first, things seemed to go smoothly. Taron was flying beside Godzilla when they reached Isla de Mara. He roared and that brought Rodan out of his hiding place in the volcano. The bird of prey's feathers bristled slightly when she saw how big he was and began to wonder why the King didn't ask for Harp to come along. If a fight broke out, the scales would be a little more balanced. The Fire Demon had bowed deeply before the King and started speaking.

Then things quickly took a detour when Godzilla suddenly grabbed Rodan by the throat.