Chapter 46- Written by K

Harp knew that Ghidorah was right behind her, but, at the moment, she didn't care at all. She was excited that she was finally able to stretch her wings and feel the wind in her fur...along with pouring rain, considering who her flying partner was.

Harp slowed her wing beats, so the giant titan could catch up. She didn't want them to think she was making a break for it and not allow her to fly anymore. Harp wanted to prove to them that she could be trusted.

Finally, Harp and Ghidorah were flying wing to wing. The hurricane around them grew wilder, yet because she was in the eye of the storm with them, the storm didn't touch her. She looked towards San as she was closer to him and smiled.

He grinned back at her, happy to see her actually happy. San turned to Ichi, who was watching straight ahead, so they wouldn't run into anything. "Our birdie is happy," he said telepathically to the main head.

Ichi turned towards Harp, noticing how she sped up to fly ahead of them in order to fly barrels and loops in the air, showing off her aerial prowess. "It seems she is," Ichi stated. "We can do this more often then, maybe she'd be swayed to our side," He said, unbeknownst to Harp.