Chapter 152- Written by K

Harp happily chowed down on the whale that her mate had offered her. She felt like she hadn't eaten in weeks even though she had eaten a large whale the other day. Normally, that would have been enough to hold her down for a week or two, but now that she was nursing, she grew hungry very quickly.

Halcyon ate what he could get his teeth on. The adults kept the bigger chunks of meat away from him and only allowed him to have little bits and pieces because his baby belly couldn't yet digest too much meat. Every time Ghidorah or Harp would pull meat away from him he'd cry until Harp pushed him to her belly so he could nurse.

That day in particular, all three heads of Ghidorah were suspiciously cuddly with Harp. Even Ni had started to clean her fur and feathers. She knew they wanted something if they were all being ridiculously nice. "What do you boys want?" Harp asked playfully, nuzzling against Ichi's cheek.

"We want another one," San explained, motioning to Halcyon. "He doesn't look enough like you." Harp smiled and chuckled at that when his brothers' heads whipped in his direction.

Ichi rumbled, "Rodan sired more kids than us, we want more than him." Harp huffed. Of course that's why.

"Everything doesn't need to be a competition, guys," Harp muttered. She also didn't mind another hatchling running around. It might help Halcyon grow some social skills and not end up as conceited as his fathers. "Maybe tonight when he's asleep. Right now, I just want to sleep." With that, Harp laid her head down and slept.