Chapter 16- Rewritten by A (Original Chapter written by K)

"We have to WHAT?!" Ichi hissed. Ni bared his teeth and San growled quietly, though he looked frightened. Harp had just told them that they were to come to a meeting. She added that Godzilla had ordered this. Remaining quiet while she had explained, Rodan chuckled softly to himself as he murmured, "Well, sounds like you're gonna have some fun amigos!"

"Godzilla requested that you come too."

"Tienes que estar bromeando..."

"And why should we go?!" Ichi demanded. He and Ni were the most agitated by this. San was just confused and Rodan was not happy. Her ear twitching in irritation, Harp spread her wings out. Lifting herself into the air, the griffin snarled, "Fine, stay here. I'll just tell Godzilla that you couldn't come. And then the next thing you know, you will be surrounded by a whole army of Titans, led by our King, who are ready to slaughter you. Just think about that."

Flying across the ocean with Taron by her side, Harp could tell that her words had taken root. Rodan had immediately followed the two friends when they took off. It didn't take long for Ghidorah to follow suit. And it was obvious that the False King wasn't happy.

A hurricane was raging all around.

"Hey, idiots! Ya wanna take it easy with the lightning!" Rodan shouted angrily at Ghidorah. The Death Song of Three Storms hissed in reply. Nearby, Taron struggled to fly in the pounding rain and random lightning strikes. Leading the way, Harp was having more problems than the others. Her wet fur and feathers were weighing her down.

Feeling Ghidorah's eyes fixed on her, Harp growled silently and forced herself to fly faster and harder.