Chapter 56- Written by K

Harp didn't know what was happening to her. All she knew was that the tiny little humans were swarming around her like flies on dead flesh. Thick chains pinned her to the boat, making any movement painful and useless.

She growled at the humans, but they didn't seem to care about her warning. She thought it was quite stupid on the humans part as Harp could easily crush them under her paw or tail or beat them down with her large feathered wings.

Sadly, neither of these weapons were able to work as she was being held by the chains.

Harp growled again when one of these humans grew brave enough to approach her, holding a large metal pointy thing attached to a basin, as if to collect something in it. Harp watched the man disappear out of her field of view for a few seconds before reappearing from behind a few men.

"Easy, girl," the human said even though the Titan before him probably couldn't understand what he was saying. "I don't plan on hurting you...not yet at least." He walked over to one of the four legs and picked a suitable place for the needle. Stabbing it in and taking pleasure in hearing the griffin's pained yowl, he drew several pints of blood from her, and Harp could do nothing but wait for someone to find her...someone like Ghidorah.