Chapter 115- Written by A

Ice cold claws gripping both his throat and heart, Godzilla wanted to say something to the others gathered around. However, he couldn't find the right words. Shuddering slightly, the overgrown lizard turned away from the others and headed down towards the beach where he laid down in the rising and falling tide. Her ocean blue eyes glistening with tears, Harp silently followed him, wanting to have a talk with the King.

That left Mothra and Ghidorah up on the volcano beside the still Rodan.

Her wings drooping on either side of her, Mothra gazed down at Rodan. Ever since she had met him, the giant moth had seen him as a fierce warrior who would leap into battle no matter how the scales were balanced. He could be outnumbered by a thousand to one and yet he would fight 'til the very end. Never before had the Queen of the Monsters seen a peaceful look on his face until now. It was a bit ironic actually. Rodan lived the life of a warrior, had been labeled as a traitor for the past year, went through such terrible agony from a wound so gruesome it made one question why someone would do that and, in the last moments, died in the most peaceful manner.

Feeling something spike up in her connection to Anguirus and Kong all of the sudden, Mothra quietly looked over to the left to receive a surprise.