Chapter 21- Written by A

"YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THROWING ME THROUGH A ROCK CEILING!" Kong shouted angrily as he ran towards the King of the Monsters with a tree he had uprooted. Seeing how furious the giant ape was, everyone quickly got out of his way. Baby Mothra slid down Godzilla's back and hid behind some rocks. Rodan flew up and clung to the stalactites on the rock ceiling. Even Ghidorah moved off to the side to avoid Kong. Only Godzilla remained unmoved as his foe came running at him, casually inspecting his claws and yawning sleepily.

With a mighty roar, Kong jumped up. He was ready to slam the tree down on Godzilla's head. It was at this moment that the King of the Monsters finally acted. Whirling around, he whacked the giant ape with his long tail. Kong fell to the ground with a thud. Before he could get back up, his King grabbed him by one foot and yeeted him through the ceiling once more. Harp and Taron quickly moved out of the way as Kong went flying through the air. Another Kong shaped hole was left behind in the ceiling, right beside the original one. Letting out a victory roar, Godzilla looked around at the assembled Titans as he asked, "Anyone else?!" Everyone rapidly shook their heads.

Meanwhile...

It was peaceful on the shores of Skull Island. A Skullcrawler was playing rock chess with a Leafwing. All of a sudden, the peace was disturbed by a girl-like scream. Seconds later, Kong landed face first in the sand. The Skullcrawler and the Leafwing slowly looked at him before resuming their game.