Chapter 31- Written by A

"It can't be that hard to find a Titan. He's freaking huge," Taron muttered to herself. She had searched the entire Southern Hemisphere and found no sign of Ghidorah. She had then returned to Harp's home to regroup with her friend and Rodan. The Fire Demon, same as her, found nothing in the east. Hopefully they'd have better luck up north once Harp got back.

That was two hours ago now.

"Maybe she went north without us?" Rodan wondered. Taron had been thinking the same thing. Maybe Harp had gone ahead. But that didn't make sense. It had been the griffin's idea for all three to head north and search for Ghidorah. Besides, she doubted Harp would go there by herself. The phoenix knew her friend well. She wouldn't want to go north unless there was a reason.

"Maybe she found him?" Taron piped up. Shuddering at the thought, Rodan muttered, "Well, if she did find him, may kaiju have mercy on her soul." Taron gulped nervously. What if Harp had found Ghidorah? Was she gonna be okay? Trembling, she asked, "Is he as bad as they say?"

"Oh chica, you have no idea of the things he's capable of," Rodan growled. Memories flashed before his eyes. Shaking his head with a snarl, he averted his gaze. Now Taron was really freaked out. "We should go find her, make sure she's alright."

"Agreed. Follow me," Rodan stated. Spreading his wings, he took to the skies. Taron followed suit, staying close to the other fire based Titan as they flew west.