Chapter 44- Written by K

Harp was sick and tired of being stuck in her and Ghidorah's shared cave. Yes, she was able to be on the beach when they were on the beach, but that was only in the morning for barely an hour. Harp paced around the large cave restlessly, being watched as she did so.

Harp glared at San who was intent  on watching her pace irritably. She had so much energy, and she needed to relieve it. She had been kept cooped up for far too long. She needed to get out of here even if it was the last thing she would do.

"Ichi," Harp stated, achieving her goal in getting the main head's attention.

"What do you want?" Ichi asked back.

"I want out of this cave," She said, ready to argue with him once he said no. Ichi's red eyes narrowed into a glare. Harp glared harder at him. San looked back and forth between the two, hoping Ni wouldn't need to get involved. He hated seeing the fluffy griffon getting hurt. "I just want to stretch my wings and get some of my energy out. I promise I'll come back," Harp practically begged.

Ichi huffed before the body of Ghidorah started to move. Harp backed off and quickly hunkered down with her hackles raised, thinking that she may have made the dragon dread mad. Harp relaxed as Ghidorah headed out of the cave without a word to her. She waited there, frozen, to see what they'd do.

"Come, let's go for a fly," San said in place of Ichi. Harp perked up in shock before happily leaving the cave mouth. She ran full sprint past the hydra before jumping into the air and snapping her wings open, propelling her into the air. With a giddy laugh, Harp beat her wings hard, free to fly.