Chapter 121- Written by A

"Do you have any... threes?" Battra asked calmly, raising one eyebrow as she looked up from her leaves at her opponent. Seeing how three of his leaves had three caterpillar eggs on them, Gigan growled quietly as he tried to hand them over to the large butterfly. They got stuck on his switchblades though, causing him to be a little more frustrated. While Mothra's evil twin took it off and set it down with her matching leaf, the cyborg like Titan grumbled, "When did the others say they'll be back?"

"Don't know. The only thing they told us to do is to watch over Rodan while they go off to save Taron and a bunch of rocks," Battra replied, propping her head up with one of her legs. Her colorful wings were draped on the rocky ground behind her. Raising his one and only eyebrow, Gigan corrected her, "They're eggs, not rocks."

"Did you just correct me?"

"Uh... no?"

"Good, now shut your mouth and take your turn already!"

Sighing as he rolled his blood red eye, Gigan glanced down at the nineteen leaves he had in his switchblade hands. Scratching his beak thoughtfully, he murmured, "Do you have any..." Before the cyborg like Titan could finish his question, both he and Battra felt the earth shaking. Appearing confused, Battra asked as she frantically looked around at the surrounding waters of the volcanic island, "Are the others back already?!" A worried look on his face, Gigan replied in a shaky voice, "I don't think so..."

Just then, the earth shook again, only more tremendously than the last time it did just seconds earlier. Unable to keep their balance, Gigan and Battra fell in a heap, the butterfly landing on top of the cyborg like Titan. Luckily for her, she landed on his back and avoided the rotating saw blade on his chest and stomach. Unfortunately for Gigan, Battra had landed on his fins and bent them slightly. "What's happening?" he asked, panicking. Her wings twitching in fear, the butterfly responded, "I don't know, I- what the heck is going on with the volcano?!" Turning his head to the left as much as he could with Battra still on top of him, Gigan saw that the island's volcano had smoke billowing out from within it.

A split second later, the volcano erupted with a thunderous explosion, soon followed by a very familiar screechy roar.

-----

Careful of the small fires that burned away much of the humans' base, Mothra coughed. There was so much black smoke in the air which was filled with the fierce roars of the others. Every once in a while, the giant moth would glance up to see her beloved King towering over the wreckage with Anguirus and Kong by his side. Ghidorah and Harp were up in the dark skies above. Many humans were shooting at each other on the ground while being careful not to get stepped on. Seeing how one of the bigger mechanical birds belonging to the bad people was getting away, Godzilla and Kong glanced at each other. Lifting his arms like a child wanting to be picked up, the ape muttered, "Just do it." The King smiled before suddenly grabbing Kong and tossing him towards the mechanical bird. Both bird and ape crashed down into the ocean, the ape being the only survivor.

Returning her focus to her own mission, Mothra tried to contact Taron through their connection. Thankfully, the bird of prey was giving off plenty of distress signals. Following it, the Queen found a crevice that went down all the way to the lowest level of the humans' base. Mothra could see the phoenix trapped in a weird contraption, crying out for help. The giant moth tucked her wings close to her body as she crawled down to where her fellow Titan was. Upon closer examination, she could see that Taron had not been doing well. She appeared hungry, sick and very distraught. Doing her best to calm the bird of prey down, Mothra whispered, "I know, it's gonna be okay. We'll get you out of here before you know it."

All of a sudden, there was a loud explosion and the crevice started to cave in.

A New Eraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें